3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
im wondering since there is no indication in the changelog, is this really the full version that is advertised? or just a demo?

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
No matter what I choose I can't get Shizuyo's good end. I saw the steam walkthroughs and they're both bullshit. Does anyone know an accurate walkthrough?

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Did you try this one?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep I tried and it gets to where the mc checks out the usb and she visits but no damn cg comes up, nor any of the following choices in the guide. Instead it's a bunch of other ones leading up to the mc killing her then getting killed by her sister. This game has really pissed me off with all the unfair bad ends since they drag out to a point where you don't even know you're leading to one.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
Is the R18 patch missing in this release? Can't get into the eroge scenes.
seems like it was an exclusive kickstarter thing, unless they ever change their minds, those 4 CGs will never see the light of day, doesnt seem fair to anyone buying the game after the kickstarter period only lasting around a month during 2020, and considering that there was a dlc route and ln prologue, I dont see why they wouldnt release the patch, even as some sort of anniversary celebration or something, seems like a shitty and dumb thing to do tbh, unless those 511 supporters will always stay around in the future, I just dont see the point.

The only chance we could ever get that patch would be if one of those supporters ended up giving us the link to it, either that or people who bought the game swaying the devs in their discord so that its released publicly or at least give to them.
Edit: oh wait wait wait wait wait, read the comments in this, maybe its in the steam version, or at least they were going to put it in before

and also I imagine that since that counts as one of those CGs then the other one would be Chiharu´s which esentially means it was one for each heroine, except Sumire, but then there is also Ember´s in the OP, so if its those three then we would only be missing Emiri´s, becuase they arent supposed to include nudity, so in conclusion, maybe you wouldnt be missing much, other than....... time?

Either way, like the writing in this one, now imma continue with other routes since ive managed to save Chihuahua.

Last edited:

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I do like 'No sexual contents'. Feels good to abstain from nudity for a while. Thank you F95, for making that as a tag.

Reactions: JohnF95zone
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes