4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks, I've figured out why that's happening and fixed it. The one-use buffs can be found in the store in town square or as random drops from fights/helping people. You can get friendship bracelets from the girl who wants you to distract the guard on Kaitlyn's event, lucky pendants by helping the woman with her cart and lucky rings from the girl who needs gold to buy her sister a present (school, 3rd break)

By the way all, the public check-in is up on Patreon/Subscribestar.
l also don't see the counter-grapple move, unlocked but nowhere seen. Must be use grapple when grappled?. Can you show where exactly is the shop with images?

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
l also don't see the counter-grapple move, unlocked but nowhere seen. Must be use grapple when grappled?. Can you show where exactly is the shop with images?
Sure. It's this one here
1666257834697.png

Counter-grapple should only appear when you are in combat and grappled. It's hidden the rest of the time. If you're in combat and getting grappled, but still not seeing it, let me know, and I'll have a look at the scripts, but as far as I'm aware they carried over from VX Ace fine.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Sure. It's this one here
View attachment 2112141

Counter-grapple should only appear when you are in combat and grappled. It's hidden the rest of the time. If you're in combat and getting grappled, but still not seeing it, let me know, and I'll have a look at the scripts, but as far as I'm aware they carried over from VX Ace fine.
l, remember, if l got counter-grappled by Poppy, l would always need to break the grapple, never to counter it. In other fights, it appears normal.

Reactions: Trinian

jireir

May 26, 2018
Can't wait for the new release. It seems very promising based on what Jess said in the "interview" with her.

This might be offtopic but I have a question since I never supported any games. How is it normally done(I've never used Patreon). Do I need to tie my debit card to it? Is there some way of setting up a virtual account that wouldn't be connected straight to my normal bank account? I'm mainly worried about anonymity.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Can't wait for the new release. It seems very promising based on what Jess said in the "interview" with her.

This might be offtopic but I have a question since I never supported any games. How is it normally done(I've never used Patreon). Do I need to tie my debit card to it? Is there some way of setting up a virtual account that wouldn't be connected straight to my normal bank account? I'm mainly worried about anonymity.
Paying by Paypal provides a level of separation from your bank account, because you can fund the paypal account from your bank account, then Patreon from your Paypal - the bank account will only see the money going to Paypal and Paypal will only see the money going to Patreon (but not which specific creator.)

That's probably about as good as it gets, because unfortunately it's very hard to make financial transactions truly anonymous because of anti-money laundering laws. I too care about anonymity so have done my best at my end to make sure no one has all the pieces of the puzzle.

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021
In this week's public post, we have a look at Dominant Missy and talk about what options she has.

Always nice hearing about Domme-Missy's options :D
It also reminded my of a scene in Queen of the Ring that I have a request about if possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
In this week's public post, we have a look at Dominant Missy and talk about what options she has.

While being the sub is fun, it's also good to see the bad girls get their comeuppance in the end

Griffin01

Jan 2, 2018
First of all, I'd like to say that I love the game - there's a lot of flavour put into it that extends beyond the naughty parts, making it a rather fulfilling experience.

I do have a question, though - playing on the Patreon 5.1 release, I can't seem to progress to Chapter 4, despite completing most of the available content. Are there any prequisites for it that I might have missed?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
First of all, I'd like to say that I love the game - there's a lot of flavour put into it that extends beyond the naughty parts, making it a rather fulfilling experience.

I do have a question, though - playing on the Patreon 5.1 release, I can't seem to progress to Chapter 4, despite completing most of the available content. Are there any prequisites for it that I might have missed?
You need to make sure all of the following is true:
- Chapter 3 is complete
- Poppy's quest is either complete or not started
- Queen of the Ring is either complete or not started
- You have completed Abbie's quest
- You have played at least 5 in-game days
- Additionally, it won't start the day after you get drunk with Lola.

Griffin01

Jan 2, 2018
You need to make sure all of the following is true:
- Chapter 3 is complete
- Poppy's quest is either complete or not started
- Queen of the Ring is either complete or not started
- You have completed Abbie's quest
- You have played at least 5 in-game days
- Additionally, it won't start the day after you get drunk with Lola.
I see
Now that I look at it, it seems like Poppy's quest reactivated, even though I have completed "Down with the Bad Girls".
That's probably what it is

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I see
Now that I look at it, it seems like Poppy's quest reactivated, even though I have completed "Down with the Bad Girls".
That's probably what it is
Reactivated? Sounds like a bug, I can take a look at the save if you like

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes