4.80 star(s) 21 Votes

locked65

Aug 17, 2020
Mega on Android is sending all zip rar z7 and other compressed files into the android/data folder which is inaccessible without rooting the phone (and there is no way to stop it)... can you offer download sites other than mega?
Maybe you should try to connect the phone to a computer. Windows will (probably) recognize it as a drive and you can copy files (almost) anywhere you want. It works for me and my phone isn't rooted.

ms0900

Jul 30, 2018
I've got a problem with Abby getting locked to the character if I talk to anyone else in the morning before class and I can't get rid of her to start the betray Malia quest. Once she's stuck I can't enter the menu, fast travel, or enter most of the areas. How do I get rid of her?

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Maybe you should try to connect the phone to a computer. Windows will (probably) recognize it as a drive and you can copy files (almost) anywhere you want. It works for me and my phone isn't rooted.
I tried that it won't work... not sure why...it's been a problem with Mega... my solution was to use Mega on my laptop but my laptop is only set up a few times a week and is regularly inconvenient to use then transfer it on my phone... still it would be handy to have other download options than MEGA

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
so is there any way to up your damage? trying to fight jess in the third chapter and I'm doing literally no damage and keep getting my arse handed to me because she does about a 10th of my HP bar per hit.

Follick

Sep 3, 2018
I noticed something (I'm not sure if this is intentional,) but when Missy's day ends through an event she doesn't have an option to change panties and has to go to school pantyless.

Also do you plan on adding a time system after school? It's kinda jarring that you have to manage time during and before school, but you have unlimited time afterwards.

Last edited:

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021
so is there any way to up your damage? trying to fight jess in the third chapter and I'm doing literally no damage and keep getting my arse handed to me because she does about a 10th of my HP bar per hit.
I believe your dmg goes up every time you level, but you wanna use grapple to win fights, pull hair should only be used for getting more points to use grapple and to end the fight.

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Technical issues (not necessarily your fault)

When trying to play on Android using joi play from the official joi play site (not Google play store) the overhead view of the "map"/"area" has grid lines breaking up the image

Mega on Android is sending all zip rar z7 and other compressed files into the android/data folder which is inaccessible without rooting the phone (and there is no way to stop it)... can you offer download sites other than mega?
If you've got it working at all on a phone, you've already got further than anyone else I've talked to, so 'grats on that!

I've got a problem with Abby getting locked to the character if I talk to anyone else in the morning before class and I can't get rid of her to start the betray Malia quest. Once she's stuck I can't enter the menu, fast travel, or enter most of the areas. How do I get rid of her?
Bugfix coming today.

I noticed something (I'm not sure if this is intentional,) but when Missy's day ends through an event she doesn't have an option to change panties and has to go to school pantyless.

Also do you plan on adding a time system after school? It's kinda jarring that you have to manage time during and before school, but you have unlimited time afterwards.
You can put on panties from her drawer manually like you did at the start of the game. The choice box that normally appears when you get up wasn't even in early versions of the game, it was a quality of life change added later so players didn't have to manually dress Missy each time.

I don't think adding a time system after school would add anything to the game and would be quite difficult and time-consuming to implement. The trade-off to increase immersion at the expense of player freedom wouldn't be worth it, but thanks for the suggestion :) I may end up making greater use of the night time mechanic I introduced at the end of Chapter 4, in which night has now fallen and there's basically nothing for the player to do except go home and sleep. It also opens the door for the possible introduction of night time events, like bumping into slavers and suchlike...

Dryan98

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone got a complete Save File? none of my scenes saved in the gallery only the new ones are in.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Build 0.5.4 is now up on itch.io - this build fixes a number of the bugs discovered over the last few days, including the game-breaking bed-blocking orb bug.

Links on here being updated now.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
If you've got it working at all on a phone, you've already got further than anyone else I've talked to, so 'grats on that!
Yes it's actually working reasonably well on Android via official joi play emulator... no crashes.. no issues during the fights... cgi pics sex scenes dialog work fine so far... only issue is the strange grid pattern on the world map... maby it's an issue with Joi play

You need the official joi play... not Joi play from Google play store... Google play store version is very old, Joi play creator had a disagreement with Google over how app should work and so Joi play has not been updated in play store for a very long time

Edit: yeah the grid pattern on world map is an Issue with Joi play... all other games on this version of RPGM have that annoying grid pattern on their overhead world maps as well

2nd Edit: This specific version of RPGM will drain your battery fast on Joi play... NO joke.... so if your sitting around with your charger in the wall waiting on someone fine but if your on the go and need your phone for other things like call or text maby don't load Joi play up and play any game on this specific version of RPGM

3rd edit to post: 2024 update from original post.

UPDATED/INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ANDROID IN 2024

To play this game on Android you need the latest Joiplay emulator. Which is step 1... YOU MUST GET JOIPLAY FROM THE JOIPLAY WEBSITE NOT GOOGLE PLAY... the Google play version of Joiplay is very old and no longer supported.

Step 2: download Missy win-linux version and unpack into downloads.

Step 3: go into joiplay app and register the game. When you launch the game you will get an error message saying "fossil needs to be the first plugin or the game will break" you need to exit Joiplay.

Step 4: download this patch I got from Joiplay discord, after installing the patch the game still won't work.

The patch (patches.json) goes next to the Game exe file in the directory

Step 4.5: if you get the patch here instead of the discord you will have to unzip it. F95 doesn't allow me to attach ".json" files.

Step 5: rename "FOSSILindex.HTML " to "index.html" (you probably don't need to worry about the html part depending on what file manager your using on your phone.

The game should now work on Android

This patch will work on RPGM games not just Missy. Not sure if it works for Renpy games. If the patch doesn't work for any reason, like wrong game engine or the patch gets old. The look up the Joiplay discord for a new patch.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Missy [v0.5.4] [Trinian Games] – Compressed

Win v0.5.4 · · · (420.4 MiB :: 2.2 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
What about Toys?
Play the new content :)

Yes it's actually working reasonably well on Android via official joi play emulator... no crashes.. no issues during the fights... cgi pics sex scenes dialog work fine so far... only issue is the strange grid pattern on the world map... maby it's an issue with Joi play

You need the official joi play... not Joi play from Google play store... Google play store version is very old, Joi play creator had a disagreement with Google over how app should work and so Joi play has not been updated in play store for a very long time

Edit: yeah the grid pattern on world map is an Issue with Joi play... all other games on this version of RPGM have that annoying grid pattern on their overhead world maps as well
That's good to know, I'll add it to the FAQ.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Play the new content :)

That's good to know, I'll add it to the FAQ.
I should also add that this specific version of RPGM when used on Joi play on Android is battery hungry... it killed me battery in under 2 hours.... and it often last 16 hours with plenty of time to spare... this should be added to FAQ

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I'm trying to progress "The Bad Girl's Bitch" quest, and after stealing Malia's journal and returning to Poppy it tells me to meet Poppy at school, the dialogue said to meet her at the yard before classes but she isn't there. Where is she?

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes