4.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Requesto

May 19, 2019
Just a question.
Is it possible for Missy to be a power bottom? The sub-dom scale and the way Missy behaves (so far, I'm at Ch. 2) implies it's mutually exclusive which would be a shame.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Just a question.
Is it possible for Missy to be a power bottom? The sub-dom scale and the way Missy behaves (so far, I'm at Ch. 2) implies it's mutually exclusive which would be a shame.
What do you define as a power bottom?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm getting an error message on my Mac saying, "The application “Game” can’t be opened." I don't know if this helps or matters, but when I go to Terminal, I get "cd: too many arguments."

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post. we sit down and chat to the Sapphorian Siren herself as she answers your questions!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Birdnman993

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
In this week's public post. we sit down and chat to the Sapphorian Siren herself as she answers your questions!

Loved how she struggles with choosing one over another. By the way, any link to the interview with Miss Paris? I've tried to search your patreon but couldn't find it but interviews with Stacey and Missy say that she was interviewed already.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Hello, is this animated or just a series of pictures? Thanks!
Mostly static images with some partial animations and a small number of full animations

Loved how she struggles with choosing one over another. By the way, any link to the interview with Miss Paris? I've tried to search your patreon but couldn't find it but interviews with Stacey and Missy say that she was interviewed already.

Reactions: Anonymous100

justletmeusethis

Jun 10, 2017
A few people here were asking for a complete save.
Although I dont have everything unlocked, here's my save with all of the quests done (dom route) and most events unlocked.

For some reason I was never able to unlock the Orchard event. Apparently its an event that normally appears when you're a sub, so i don't really care.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
A few people here were asking for a complete save.
Although I dont have everything unlocked, here's my save with all of the quests done (dom route) and most events unlocked.

For some reason I was never able to unlock the Orchard event. Apparently its an event that normally appears when you're a sub, so i don't really care.
It should unlock by itself when you don't take the sub route, so I'll fix that which will make it a complete save in the next version.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
If I let Missy defeat Poppy AND join the Bad Girls, do I make some content inaccessible?
Will there be drastic story changes?
The short answer is no.

The longer answer is that I make choices matter within the confines of a computer game, so at each stage, there are points where all plots converge again to make it so that I'm not making dozens of different branches - for example, regardless of the choices you made in Bad Girl's Bitch/Down with the Bad girls, Avenging Angel still started in a similar way and all the choices were available to you. Where a choice makes something inaccessible, the scene will be unlocked afterwards in the gallery anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mewunts
4.80 star(s) 21 Votes