4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

jireir

May 26, 2018
Does the second part of Reign of Jess start automatically after the first gets completed? Is it fine if I completed Avenging Angel between the two?

Edit: Started automatically.

Edit 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Hi,

I totally LOVE the update ( to be honest, I don't really want Missy and Abbie to succeed :D ) and everything worked well up to now :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you very much!
I can fix the save for you if you could send it to me. Would also help me figure out how that is *still* happening despite similar bugs having been caught twice already during testing!

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
A hotfix has been uploaded for Missy 0.7 restoring the missing scene to Chapter 5. If you have already completed Chapter 5 and don't want to play it again, the scene is in the gallery.

Bugs reported here should also be fixed. Links on the main page will be updated shortly.

Reactions: gojira667

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Dunno how legit this is, but winrar says that the "MixDrop" file contains a virus or malware.
There's been a lot of false positives recently, and I didn't add the F95 links, one of the uploaders did. I can tell you 100% that the itch version is virus-free and also increases my visibility if you download from there ^^

Reactions: Birdnman993

Mr.XK

Jan 9, 2022
I have a problem with the background being black as well. It seems to be because of the Intel HD Graphics 3000,i can play on my pc but get black background when play on my notebook. Black Background.PNG

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
I'm playing on Joiplay emulator and I am getting an error message that you did not make FOSSIL the first plug-in

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I have a problem with the background being black as well. It seems to be because of the Intel HD Graphics 3000,i can play on my pc but get black background when play on my notebook. View attachment 3254134
Try updating your graphics drivers. If that still doesn't work, re-download the game as the graphics file may be corrupt.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Ok I solved my own problem.

UPDATED ANDROID INSTRUCTIONS

To play this game on Android you need the latest Joiplay emulator. Which is step 1... YOU MUST GET JOIPLAY FROM THE JOIPLAY WEBSITE NOT GOOGLE PLAY... the Google play version of Joiplay is very old and no longer supported.

Step 2: download Missy win-linux version and unpack into downloads.

Step 3: go into joiplay app and register the game. When you launch the game you will get an error message saying "fossil needs to be the first plugin or the game will break" you need to exit Joiplay.

Step 4: download this patch I got from Joiplay discord, after installing the patch the game still won't work.

The patch (patches.json) goes next to the Game exe file in the directory

Step 4.5: if you get the patch here instead of the discord you will have to unzip it. F95 doesn't allow me to attach ".json" files.

Step 5: rename "FOSSILindex.HTML " to "index.html" (you probably don't need to worry about the html part depending on what file manager your using on your phone.

The game should now work on Android

This patch will work on RPGM games not just Missy. Not sure if it works for Renpy games. If the patch doesn't work for any reason, like wrong game engine or the patch gets old. The look up the Joiplay discord for a new patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: FPcrab

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I was trying the mode to skip chapters when they told me that Renee, Missy's mother, could die and I would be like WTFFFFFFF????!!!! She thought it was impossible for someone to die, how does that happen? Obviously I would never let anything happen to Missy's mother even if she is a slaver but she makes me curious how it can happen?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I was trying the mode to skip chapters when they told me that Renee, Missy's mother, could die and I would be like WTFFFFFFF????!!!! She thought it was impossible for someone to die, how does that happen? Obviously I would never let anything happen to Missy's mother even if she is a slaver but she makes me curious how it can happen?
If you make the same choice both times you're asked (go with Renee/go with Elysee,) she lives. But if you change your mind the second time, she is cornered and jumps off the cliff. The live ending is better anyway ^^

Where is Rose? I have left only talk to her, but is she in the town really?
Talk to the guards at the slave auction and they'll give you a pass to get inside

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
this update is so cool, story-driven, but so short... We waited for it for so long, and I literally finished it in half an hour... It's disappointing. I understand that a lot of work was done, a new city was added, and a hint was given of the big world around, but was it necessary if this city is empty and filled with meaningless dummies...

I'm also starting to get confused about what's happening and the characters' motivations. My missy is dominant, defeated all her enemies, destroyed the bad girls, took away the red ribbons and became their leader. And now, according to the plot addition, she is a subordinate slave simply because. it looks strange.

And I really don’t understand how the developer in future updates will combine two mutually exclusive plot threads from the previous episode, when we join the popular girls or the bad girls.

Last edited:

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Ok I solved my own problem.

UPDATED ANDROID INSTRUCTIONS

To play this game on Android you need the latest Joiplay emulator. Which is step 1... YOU MUST GET JOIPLAY FROM THE JOIPLAY WEBSITE NOT GOOGLE PLAY... the Google play version of Joiplay is very old and no longer supported.

Step 2: download Missy win-linux version and unpack into downloads.

Step 3: go into joiplay app and register the game. When you launch the game you will get an error message saying "fossil needs to be the first plugin or the game will break" you need to exit Joiplay.

Step 4: download this patch I got from Joiplay discord, after installing the patch the game still won't work.

The patch (patches.json) goes next to the Game exe file in the directory

Step 4.5: if you get the patch here instead of the discord you will have to unzip it. F95 doesn't allow me to attach ".json" files.

Step 5: rename "FOSSILindex.HTML " to "index.html" (you probably don't need to worry about the html part depending on what file manager your using on your phone.

The game should now work on Android

This patch will work on RPGM games not just Missy. Not sure if it works for Renpy games. If the patch doesn't work for any reason, like wrong game engine or the patch gets old. The look up the Joiplay discord for a new patch.

still got error "fossil needs to be the first plugin or the game will break"

i download patches.json and put it to game root, rename FOSSILindex.HTML to index.html, but still dont work.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes