VN Ren'Py Completed Mister Versatile: A Gay Superhero Visual Novel[Final + DLC] [Y Press Games]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
hey guy so I'm going to try dropbox instead of drive so here the link to the guide and once again please give your support to the creator of the game he/she work very hard on this game. Thank you.

its a couple years tooo late but do you still have this?

Reactions: C-Time

Randall005

Mar 17, 2023
Anyway, if anyone is still facing errors when using the guide I provided, here is a game file and android port:
Google Drive
Should be simpler since you just need to download and play.
Hi zelvanln can you add mod in seiyuu danshi vn android version so it's get easier to play without guide the guide is to boring to follow and I can't enjoy the game fully please just like your DLC in mister versatile port

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Hi zelvanln can you add mod in seiyuu danshi vn android version so it's get easier to play without guide the guide is to boring to follow and I can't enjoy the game fully please just like your DLC in mister versatile port
That game has built-in cheat.

ZekePutra

Jul 11, 2023
Anyway, if anyone is still facing errors when using the guide I provided, here is a game file and android port:
Google Drive
Should be simpler since you just need to download and play.
Hello Zelvan, do you any chance have the newest DLC for Android version? I really appreciate your work on compressed it to Android.

Thank you for the Versivion DLC tho :DD

Reactions: Randall005

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Mister versatile base game in nonsensitiveusername website was 404 now.
Try save what remain now.
Is there any versivion android port?
Don't see any yet.

Mjolnier

Mar 27, 2021
Mister Versatile: A Gay Superhero Visual Novel[Final + DLC] [Y Press Games] Compressed

PC/Mac(~566MB) :

Pixel

Tools: UAGC
Hey is it just me or the Mac version doesn't work?

If it's just me can anyone tell me what to do?

EDIT: nvm it worked after i change the place

Last edited:

Quentin159

Jul 17, 2023
Is anyone else having CTD problems playing this game? I'm playing 1.18.2, and every time I load saves from the main menu it freezes and CTD, I mean EVERY SINGLE TIME??

Not that I don't appreciate the uploader's hard work, but still. Does anyone know what is the latest version number?

To think that they charged this for the full price of a 3A game. Literally, every itch.io yaoi game I played has fewer bugs than this.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Is anyone else having CTD problems playing this game? I'm playing 1.18.2, and every time I load saves from the main menu it freezes and CTD, I mean EVERY SINGLE TIME??

Not that I don't appreciate the uploader's hard work, but still. Does anyone know what is the latest version number?

To think that they charged this for the full price of a 3A game. Literally, every itch.io yaoi game I played has fewer bugs than this.
If it does crash every single time, someone would have brought it up in the previous 13 pages.

This sounds more like a you and your computer thing than the game itself thing.

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Yeaaah... I've replayed this game several times (because I'm crushing on everyone sans Chihuahua) and it never crashes. The closest thing I have to an issue is that its animated intro lags, but that's because it's quite a heavy game and my current laptop has low specs. Not as heavy as Camp Buddy and its sequel though

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes