3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Azarni

May 30, 2018
the cg wont load, i think because the picture files have japanese names. Any solutions?

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
Yeah something's definitely up with this, the game worked fine for a while (minus the missing images) until I closed it, now it won't launch at all. The debug log file gives me this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone has a fix, or a suggestion, I'll take it freely.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Plays game that's clearly futa oriented....complains about futa:ROFLMAO:
"Clearly futa oriented" uh... what? Aside from the the fact this post has the futa tag there is literally no indication that there is even futa content in the game at all, let alone that it is a main focus. The description of the game makes no mention of it, the preview pictures in the OP don't show any futa content, and if there is futa content in the DLsite preview pictures it is not obvious since you cant see who the dicks are attached to. Now I personally don't have any issue with a game having a lot of futa content unlike the person you're replying to, but there isn't anything to indicate going into the game that there is a heavy focus on futa content.

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
I dunno if I can trust this download. The Game is constantly making Temp files in your appdata/local/temp that aren't being used by the game. Really sus.

They are all files like evb84b2.tmp, evb14a0.tmp, etc.. they are all being registered as spyware and crypto-malware. I'd caution people with this one.

Also a lot of abnormal file behavior being caught by my behavior blocker.

I'd hold off on this one folks. Something is seriously suspicious with this one.

EDIT: It may also be worth noting, I've never seen a game from this site act like this. That's the only reason I'm mentioning this. Never happened before, and suddenly there is this game, where people are also having other various issues.

EDIT2: This could actually be something from the Devs @ Otakuplan, they said that the game has a lot of false/positives and to only install the game with your antivirus and firewall completely disabled.... lol what? On top of that they aren't owning up to the missing images after many complaints and people having decrypted the files, and saw that many of the .png's were empty space without images. So I dunno whats happening now. Maybe dev's attempt at finding people not getting the game through steam? Or just massively failed with their uncensored release? Not sure. Either way I'm holding off on this until they fix the missing pictures at the very least. Too bad really, this game seems really up my ally lol, Blacksmiths and futa? Can't wait to play this when it's not so sus and broken.

Last edited:

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
I hope the patch won't take too long, having scenes entirely empty feels very frustrating

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
I dunno if I can trust this download. The Game is constantly making Temp files in your appdata/local/temp that aren't being used by the game. Really sus.

They are all files like evb84b2.tmp, evb14a0.tmp, etc.. they are all being registered as spyware and crypto-malware. I'd caution people with this one.

I'd hold off on this one folks. Something is seriously suspicious with this one.

EDIT: It may also be worth noting, I've never seen a game from this site act like this. That's the only reason I'm mentioning this. Never happened before, and suddenly there is this game, where people are also having other various issues.

EDIT2: This could actually be something from the Devs @ Otakuplan, they said that the game has a lot of false/positives and to only install the game with your antivirus and firewall completely disabled.... lol what? On top of that they aren't owning up to the missing images after many complaints and people having decrypted the files, and saw that many of the .png's were empty space without images. So I dunno whats happening now. Maybe dev's attempt at finding people not getting the game through steam? Or just massively failed with their uncensored release? Not sure. Either way I'm holding off on this until they fix the missing pictures at the very least. Too bad really, this game seems really up my ally lol, Blacksmiths and futa? Can't wait to play this when it's not so sus and broken.
I checked the game, and it's safe. I don't know what's the problem with the images, could be an anti-piracy measure or something, but the scenes work fine with the save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
But the DLsite page has one of the main tags as futa... :HideThePain:
The presence of the futa tag only means that there is at least one semi-significant futa character, it doesn't necessarily mean the game is focused on futa, at least to my knowledge. Also how many people actually go to the DLsite page from here to check the tags, when the tags here are generally more expansive?

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
pardon my poor memory. i cannot find this. i know its in the first area. i've searched everywhere.

1700011512672.png

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
That's like seeing gay m/m tag and thinking their might be lesbian content, because there might just be some guys fucking guys but there should be some girl on girl content right? Why are you even looking at tags and getting mad at them if you don't read them?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020

Fully agreed. My antivirus doesn't act up often, but on this it kept flagging the Game.exe file as suspicious behavior. Got IDP.Generic and (after updating my antivirus) it flagged it as IDP.Alexa.54. Tried downloading from a different link, same result.

False positives can happen, but every single time? And the folder Micro mentioned was full of 0 kb .tmp files with names similar to the ones they mentioned? Yeah, wouldn't risk it either.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes