chaisy06

Nov 7, 2020
Don't know how to start this so lets goooo. Bc i didnt want my bank account to suffer as much, I decided to go through all of the mity teams work and get all (most not everything was relevant) there art together. Its currently mostly sorted out but i don't want to put as much brain power in than i already have. I could go through and sort everything like i did it the image or leave it as is with the default names but to get everything as it is iv added alot of 0 at the end or start to the names so shit is unorganized af and the file type and different with some being jnp and jpeg, there are even webm's
Capture.PNG
I havnt even finished this 1 and the folders only get bigger.
Capture.PNG
You want it now ill make a MEGA in the coming days, Iv got other work i have to get done in the real world so thats going to be takeing up my time for the next 5 days.
Uhhhhh yeah if you want me to sort it it'll just take longer, i also want to go over it and make shore i have everything.

Last edited:

chaisy06

Nov 7, 2020
Alrighty hello ppl, Cant be fucked sorting it out so its super scuffed but here you go . I'm hoping to get it sorted by next art assits but idk how far ill get.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: I forgot to fix the file types so there are still some webm's, i cant be bothered fixing it rn so in the "sorted version" it'll be fixed.

Last edited:

edatorbit

Aug 27, 2019
Does anyone have a link to the Four Elements Trainer art assets 34 and 39? I haven't been able to find those anywhere

edatorbit

Aug 27, 2019
I'v looked through it and its just a typo that hasnt been fixed.
That's weird then. I already have all those files from the original "Art Assets 00-40" archive, so maybe Folders 38 & 39 got mixed up. Would you mind posting folder 38 too?

chaisy06

Nov 7, 2020
That's weird then. I already have all those files from the original "Art Assets 00-40" archive, so maybe Folders 38 & 39 got mixed up. Would you mind posting folder 38 too?
38:
Everything i get is directly from there patron so the screw up is on there end. I have made my own collection which is here and thats everything not just the art assists, super jank but it works i guess. I'm still working on the sorted ver but my effort for that is really low.

edatorbit

Aug 27, 2019
38:
Everything i get is directly from there patron so the screw up is on there end. I have made my own collection which is here MEGA and thats everything not just the art assists, super jank but it works i guess. I'm still working on the sorted ver but my effort for that is really low.
Awesome, thank you!

For anyone looking in the future, the main "0-40" Archive is actually only missing Folder 34. Folders 38 and 39 just got merged.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
38:
Everything i get is directly from there patron so the screw up is on there end. I have made my own collection which is here MEGA and thats everything not just the art assists, super jank but it works i guess. I'm still working on the sorted ver but my effort for that is really low.
Do you have a link that's not Mega? For some reason I'm getting a transfer quota issue even though its less than 5 gigs