chaisy06

Nov 7, 2020
Do you have a link that's not Mega? For some reason I'm getting a transfer quota issue even though its less than 5 gigs
Like golden said, every day you can only download upto 5gigs a day, my file being 4.6 uses a lot of that, I'll look into other file sharing methods tho so you and other people can download it if this problem comes up again.

GoldenAgony

Apr 29, 2020
Like golden said, every day you can only download upto 5gigs a day, my file being 4.6 uses a lot of that, I'll look into other file sharing methods tho so you and other people can download it if this problem comes up again.
gofile and workupload seem to be the best for me so you could take a look at those

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Yea no I haven't used the 5 gig quota at all, yet it still gave me that prompt

chaisy06

Nov 7, 2020
Oh shit its a monthly thing? Thought it was daily
Oh shit typeo, ment dayly, im uploading them to gofile and workupload rn, itll take a couple hours and ill share the links once its done.

Edit: left it uploading and went out, it failed so itll still be a bit longer
Edit 2: workupload didnt want to work so im waiting on gofile. Kill me
Edit 3 kill me: just about to go to bed and forgot all about this, shit came up that I had to do so there was no time to get it done, I'll try my best and get it up tomorrow on asmany file sharing platforms as I can.
Edit 4 I'm dead: Shit dosnt want to work just keep trying mega, if you go over the size limit theres a timer that shows how long you have to wait. Fuck it ill try google drive.

Last edited:

chaisy06

Nov 7, 2020
The time has came, after wasting a good couple hours trying to get shit to work google drive decided too, . This is the only other method unless one of you want to try upload it somewhere else.
Back to overwatch now i guess.

Aug 20, 2021
art_assets_4_header.png

Art Assets 4 - 18Titans

Hey folks! I hope you're having a nice relaxing weekend(or perhaps some Halloween fun already?) Still working on improving/fixing FET v1.0.2a and will have the early access version ready tomorrow at the latest. Today I got a new art assets zip for you, with some 18Titans art.

18titans, new art assets

Oct 13, 2019

Here you guys go:)

Damn, I wish this was one of those months with 31 days. Could really use that extra day, but I still intend to release the early access version sometime... I wanted to say tomorrow, but tomorrow is already today...
Anyway I have a new art assets update with FET stuff for you! It has scenes from the "Halloween build" (when Ikki goes on her candy hunt).
Despite it being 69, you'll find no such positions in this update. I know, I know, a missed opportunity if there ever was one!
Art asset FET

Reactions: Dc1989

GooveyGraveyBoat

Apr 8, 2019

Damn, I wish this was one of those months with 31 days. Could really use that extra day, but I still intend to release the early access version sometime... I wanted to say tomorrow, but tomorrow is already today...
Anyway I have a new art assets update with FET stuff for you! It has scenes from the "Halloween build" (when Ikki goes on her candy hunt).
Despite it being 69, you'll find no such positions in this update. I know, I know, a missed opportunity if there ever was one!
Art asset FET
It's just a patreon link, no mega or anything

Turtle69420

Oct 22, 2021

Art asset FET
Anychance we could get a mega link?

Reactions: GooveyGraveyBoat