GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
zakaletz You have got to report your post so i don't curiosly find that i'm gonna check old thread and see if there's any new comment only to find an update link that dated months ago XD

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
Yeah just got 40-47. It's broken. Both 7z and Winrar say it's damaged or corrupt.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Truth be told, reporting isn't my first instinct. Doubt it is the same for new folks aswell.
Usually one thinks reporting is because the post is breaking a rule or something. Not that it can be used to tell mods/uploaders to check the integrity of the content in the OP or something like that.

Reactions: Arkz

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Just got the MEGA for 4ET_PSD_32-47. Broken file still. Which did you fix? The non psds?
yeah, have you tried another mirror. It might be relying on a single website causes file corruption

zakaletz

Mar 10, 2019

June's art assets update

Hey people! It's already time for this month's art assets update again. I almost would've forgotten as I'm trying to get the early access version (0.8.7d) ready. I've been adding some bigger and smaller new things because so far (don't jinx me fate!) feedback on bugs has been minor. I hope to have it ready today, but if not today than certainly tomorrow.

In the meantime, here are some bigger res versions of all sorts of depravity! I might even have included the real identity of Amon?!!?!? Also, I sometimes like to troll people! There's most likely a connection between the things I'm saying...

Download:

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
webview (up to #33):

outtakes with commentary:
Hi Daxter. This has just popped up on my radar. Would love to view online. I used to be able to take your links to exhentai and view these. All I get now when I click the link is the address field as per the link and a blank page. Same result when I type exhentai.org.
Wondering if you could assist please.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Hi Daxter. This has just popped up on my radar. Would love to view online. I used to be able to take your links to exhentai and view these. All I get now when I click the link is the address field as per the link and a blank page. Same result when I type exhentai.org.
Wondering if you could assist please.
well, first of all ya need to register and log into
what i then do: i make an exception on firefox. that way my log in will not be deleted when i close firefox. i also use a special plug-in called exhentai passport:
it should now work. if not, you will now get a black site with hints on how to log in.

Last edited: