• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zakaletz

Mar 10, 2019
1596103223256.png

Hey everyone, here's the link to this month's art assets.

Download:

Links to the older art assets below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Off topic, besides putting together the new art asset update, I've been working mostly on refactoring book2's battle system today. I just couldn't resist it's siren call and after a couple of simple changes I already brought it's size down significantly. It's a very small step in the greater scheme, but one which made me pretty happy nonetheless.

zakaletz

Mar 10, 2019
1598752254154.png

Yo peeps! It's time for the art assets update, I'm squeezing this one in even later than usual, because I've been busy tracking down bugs in the latest bughunt version of FET. Speaking of which, it's a post below this one and I've added the android version so if you're in a tier with that perk... !

On to the art assets. I think this is all that's left of the art which appeared during book 4's slave route. If I'm wrong and forgot something, let me know.

Download:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
View attachment 793013

Yo peeps! It's time for the art assets update, I'm squeezing this one in even later than usual, because I've been busy tracking down bugs in the latest bughunt version of FET. Speaking of which, it's a post below this one and I've added the android version so if you're in a tier with that perk... !

On to the art assets. I think this is all that's left of the art which appeared during book 4's slave route. If I'm wrong and forgot something, let me know.

Download:
Based

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
View attachment 793013

Download:
wait you forgot my thanks...

invalidusername333

Jun 11, 2020

Hey all! I wanted to upload this earlier but besides this spoiling the build (it contains the Halloween side story assets) not everything was finished until recently!
Link is dead