RPGM Completed MixFight [Final] [Bo Wei]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Apr 14, 2023
the main boss in red duit has a face farting scene so good made me cum well ignoring my embaressment while typing about it the boss was the best and most difficult also does anyone know when sara rejoins the fight after you defeat the boss she comes in with an AK 47 i guess shoot the fuck out of me after my 3 missed double tap i after i kill her she does not die what to do i repeat even after i kill her her hp is zero she does not die what to do my saves below

ciruflawless

Feb 7, 2020
the main boss in red duit has a face farting scene so good made me cum well ignoring my embaressment while typing about it the boss was the best and most difficult also does anyone know when sara rejoins the fight after you defeat the boss she comes in with an AK 47 i guess shoot the fuck out of me after my 3 missed double tap i after i kill her she does not die what to do i repeat even after i kill her her hp is zero she does not die what to do my saves below
I think it's meant to be a bad end without victory

Apr 14, 2023
I think it's meant to be a bad end without victory
what i meant to say was after boss losses her wingmilf sarah comes in to fight with a machine gun shoots six shots continously while talking according to game you are supposed to die but since i boosted myself with save editor i survived and killed sarah but she did not dies just looked at me even after 0 health

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes