RPGM Completed MixFight [Final] [Bo Wei]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
How many games did this Bo wei make anyway? I only know this and the tower of trample
Other than this and Tower of Trample there were two demo thingies. One was kind of an arena style setting - you pay an entrance fee and challenge a girl to a fight - and the second had an outdoors setting, where you try to get revenge on a woman who beat you and humiliated you before, and there was also a sexy merchant that takes advantage of you.

There was also a flash minigame he made years ago, but that's more like a quick animation than a game, really...

Reactions: softboi and Regula

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I feel like using a cop that is weak against females to fight a female criminal organization is a wrong idea.

Just saying, a really wrong idea. Even in games we have too much corruption.

kich

Jan 28, 2018
so is it possible to win in the battle suit that level? or is this have any ending?

Jan 25, 2019
Now I defeat the third woman but the scend woman come again and she take a AR15 gun and I do not know how to defeat her................OMG this game is so hard

hoi123

Jun 9, 2018
How to defeat the 3rd woman?

Also has anyone figured out a way of save editing to make your hp 1000 or smthing.
This game is a real tough nut to crack

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
seems like the first fight are randomized, either you get the red head or the blue haired girl. this is so far here is my mini guide/walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so that was it, if i miss some scenes please let me know as im looking to find out more as well.

Last edited:

XTianSan

Jul 14, 2017
last boss is unbeatable. tried editing my save and got her life to 0 still doesn't end the battle.

Mar 31, 2019
it is old project and SPOILER Alert game ends with 200 hp Sarah it is impossible she will dodge whole bullets and you can increase your hp or reload for ammo. So Try your best and have fun with femdom

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes