RPGM Completed MixFight [Final] [Bo Wei]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
"Even when you win you lose" - any game made by Bo Wei
dang bro, spoilers warning for tower of trample, I'm still grinding that and only on floor 3 or 4.

Btw this game good we need more games like tower of trample and this
My biggest complaint though is why does he draw the women to always look so old? Like they always have this old maid look to their faces from a lot of angles. And that same 40+ year old woman laugh voice line he uses for every girl is like y i k e s

khesanh

Dec 5, 2018
So this is the reason for the delay after delay after delay after delay after delay after................................in ToT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An ancient, unwinnable "get banged by the gal gang" dug up from the ruins of Luxor in Egypt by Napoleon's archeologists during his North Africa campaign. The same dudes who made it in their previous life 3000 years ago.

Here's to history fellas.

Btw I liked the concept, shoot at a gal's bare tits and find yourself getting jerked off on her thighs with your own underwear on your head. That was classic. Btw is there any change in the game this time?

Reactions: LEWDpyon

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
how i can fight with maggie?
Maggie is exclusive to MixFight. Even then at the beginning of the game there is a 50-50 chance for either Ada or Maggie being your first battle in the game. so if you got Ada the first fight then start a new game.

In my opinion you should play Bowei's other "game" Warrior Guild instead if you are still interested in Maggie because Warrior Guild has 2 of the 4 enemies introduced in MixFight but the difference here is that the game takes an almost Tower of Trample approach with Maggie and Ada.

Edit: instead of digging through Tot's forum to find Warrior Guild, a user has recently requested a thread for warrior guild found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/warrior-guild.35909/ props to that guy

Last edited:
Reactions: Shayne and grego

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
So this is the reason for the delay after delay after delay after delay after delay after................................in ToT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An ancient, unwinnable "get banged by the gal gang" dug up from the ruins of Luxor in Egypt by Napoleon's archeologists during his North Africa campaign. The same dudes who made it in their previous life 3000 years ago.

Here's to history fellas.
No, Bo Wei made this game way before he even started a patreon for ToT.
Always check your facts, please, and don't spread misinformation.

Reactions: alien300

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
It's always easy to beat Maggie/Ada/Sarah (the first time she appears) with not bad luck and good habits (use bandage in time, not always dodging or bandaging), so let's just talk about Ariana and Sarah (the second time we meet her)
Ariana is the boss that can shoot 4 bullets in a round. Let's dodge for the first two rounds because we'll take 60 damages if we don't (bandage can heal 50 per round)! She might only shoot twice at the third round so let's shoot back (also to avoid keep dodging for too long). Then we dodge twice, use bandage and shoot her while she's reloading. It seems that it's 100% when we use single shoot to her but not for double taps. She'll fire again when she finishes reloading for only 6 bullets (half of the full status of her), so let's just dodge twice (she'll shoot 4+2 and then reload again). thus, we can keep our HP at 100 always (but only bandage and shoot when she's reloading later). In this way, it'll be easy for us to go to next battle with 100HP and 5 bullets which still make nonsence.
After defeating Ariana, Sarah will come to fight us. This time the system will say that we have no more bullets and in the old version, Bo Wei said that it's designed to be impossible to beat her this time. I don't know if it's changed in this version but it seems not. My best record is to shoot her successfully with a double tap so we lose with Sarah 150HP left. Hope that there'll be more people trying it and eventually find out a way of defeating her.
BTW, what's the difference of this version to the old one? I didn't feel anything updated I think.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
After defeating Ariana, Sarah will come to fight us. This time the system will say that we have no more bullets and in the old version, Bo Wei said that it's designed to be impossible to beat her this time. I don't know if it's changed in this version but it seems not. My best record is to shoot her successfully with a double tap so we lose with Sarah 150HP left. Hope that there'll be more people trying it and eventually find out a way of defeating her.
i dont think the game is beatable. even if you somehow manages to do the most perfect run (no damage, no miss, maximum possible bullets during sarah), you still wont be able to brought her down to 0 hp. also if you use stuff like cheat engine to give yourself infinite ammo and infinite hp, the game will just softlocks. so its either to be completely unbeatable or maybe theres a secret procedure that you need to do before or something like that.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
i dont think the game is beatable. even if you somehow manages to do the most perfect run (no damage, no miss, maximum possible bullets during sarah), you still wont be able to brought her down to 0 hp. also if you use stuff like cheat engine to give yourself infinite ammo and infinite hp, the game will just softlocks. so its either to be completely unbeatable or maybe theres a secret procedure that you need to do before or something like that.
Thought so. As Bo Wei himself said that the last fight against Sarah is unbeatable, it should surely be. I just want to know that what content has been updated in this "final" version. It seems to be nothing! Well, before confirming that there was no winning, I though that there may be some plot when you fight her... because it was obvious the arithmetic results... but I was disappointed.

q0m3vup4

Sep 9, 2018
This game was shot dead
Boss is extremely difficult to play
even if he wins
will still be shot dead

fotoy

Mar 4, 2020
Is this a game that Bowie made?
I became a fan of Bo Wei after learning that the games I use were made by the same production company.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes