Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
MKP/markpuc: Cuckold Confessions [Wayne v1.0] [MKP/markpuc] - Compressed

Win/Linux [153 MB]
- - - -

Mac [138 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HyperMajoris

May 4, 2018
Is this game made for me or what?

EDIT: After playing through all three of these, I was left disappointed. So much so, I went back playing the original game. While the renders were there (kind of), the personalities and relationships between the characters felt completely off, no plot (just walk into a random room to fuck random guys is not a plot).....the writer fails to understand what makes a good ntr/sharing game....the build up to that moment and interaction between the hotwife and the cuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burnsk11

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation off:
Cuckold Confessions: Prologue v1.0
Cuckold Confessions: Wayne v1.0
Cuckold Confessions: Henry

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required.

Download

Reactions: Pervthecurve

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023
I was a big fan of deliverance swinging path, but this is simply not it, what made deliverance great was the personnality of the characters and their relationship, here they are just not the same people, it's just a caricature of kath with some generic boring NTR tropes.
I totally agree, it's not Deliverance, and yes it's just a mish mash of short NTR scenes with no real sex appeal, build up or meaning, BUT it does give us Kat and those who have never seen or played Deliverance will probably try, I'm ever hopeful that 1thousand will release a DE at some point, and the renewed interest in the game's stand out star and still the best wife in any avn can only be a good thing, lets face it Wayne the MC is as ugly and as dull as dishwater as anything. And lets be honest Kat is only a sideshow you don't have to share or shag her, you can go off with Rose, Sarah, Pearl, Dahlia, Rebekah, Andrea, or the High Priestess.

Lets face it avn's like a perfect marriage and most NTR's not only focus on humiliation but take forever to get to anything remotely juicy and then the mc, who's portrayed as a dickless loser ends up cucked, In deliverance it's all netorase from the moment the stranger shags kat down a dark alley near the start of the avn with Wayne's full blessing. The avn isn't about NTR, Kat or Cucky/humiliation, name another avn where such elements are "just" a sideshow ?. And yet steal the show !.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Totally agree, but it does remind us of how good Kat is as a character, and a lot have only just found that out with this mish mash of clips.
it doesn't feel like this is kat at all in the original game the sharing path was wholesome and good with respect and fun in this its cheating/cuckold and BBC stuff it doesn't feel like the original game at all

as22

Oct 1, 2018
it doesn't feel like this is kat at all in the original game the sharing path was wholesome and good with respect and fun in this its cheating/cuckold and BBC stuff it doesn't feel like the original game at all
Sharing doesn't mean wholesome. It could lead to NTR or other harder tags.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I was gonna comment something like this too.

I get this is a fanfic - kinda a fanart but in long scene format with dialogue...... but it has nothing to do with the game Deliverance at all other than using the same Juniper model, and totally misses the point of the original story.

It's like when people do cuts of war movies like Platoon or Apoc Now showing only the action scenes remixed with a triumphant music background; it's what they like, sure, but it has nothing to do with the source material and usually contains the exact opposite message.

So if you're reading this and haven't played this game, realize it has nothing to do with Deliverance. If you like sex-heavy, world-building-light bbc cuckold/cheating fests, you'll like it. Otherwise it's not worth the dl.

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
None of the fan made VNs can capture the essence of the original whether it’s AWAM, BB or ……. Especially when one is in Iray and the other in Octane. Only 1Thousand can make a sequel or DE to Deliverance. Having Kat back or even a close imitation in any shape or form is great to see in the absence of anything else and it’s ‘refreshing’ to see a much ‘dirtier’ gal. One can see a lot of time and effort has gone into making this by several different people. Expecting Deliverance 2 is a hard ask. It’s not going to happen any time soon unless 1Thousand falls on his head and drops all his current projects.

Reactions: Purvacis1986

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
dem kat from deliverance?how long the original game been completed?since MCO i think..oh well might try it for reminisce:p

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023
None of the fan made VNs can capture the essence of the original whether it’s AWAM, BB or ……. Especially when one is in Iray and the other in Octane. Only 1Thousand can make a sequel or DE to Deliverance. Having Kat back or even a close imitation in any shape or form is great to see in the absence of anything else and it’s ‘refreshing’ to see a much ‘dirtier’ gal. One can see a lot of time and effort has gone into making this by several different people. Expecting Deliverance 2 is a hard ask. It’s not going to happen any time soon unless 1Thousand falls on his head and drops all his current projects.
He's taken just over 2 years to get where he has with Cybernetic Seduction, it'll be at least another 2 before it's completed, by my reckoning, so any Deliverance DE or Deliverance 2 if it happens is probably at least 3-4 years away. The sad thing is as hot as Kat is and as good as the lewd scenes are I've seen very, very few avn's that can match/better deliverance, and that's 2 years on, there is one title I'm a paid subscriber on Patreon with; Lustful Voyage this does look very promising but having seen so many start great, lose the plot or get abandoned I'm waiting to see how it pans out.

Reactions: King Wan

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Needs a kinetic tag.
Part 1 has zero choices. Part 2 has only a couple meaningless choices that don't seem to change the story any.
Part 3 has zero choices.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote