Others - MMA Life Simulator [v0.1.4] [BNS7]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BadGum

It's my first review on the site, so I don't know how to confirm everything correctly, but here we go.

1. The game is good, the characters are very vivid, but the fact that it doesn't look like a common visual novel makes all the dialogue a bit boring.

2. The fights are extremely boring, it could be improved. How about a real fight? Like I don't know, clicking buttons and punching idiots in the face. (I can never beat the last fighter and I've already spent weeks training.)

3. Where are the sex scenes? Is there only one so far? That Anna is cute, but I couldn't fuck her.

3.1. Why does Anna seem so much more well-crafted than other characters?

4. Do you have any predictions on when we will be able to beat up Thug in the alley?

5. The story seems very, extremely, quite generic, but so far it seems to be well written and avoiding clichés. (The father disappearing is a really bad cliche lmaooo)

6. Are you that much of a street fighter fan? I hope they don't take legal action.

7. A constructive and very direct criticism, please change the shitty design of the home and game screens. It's not bad, it's terrible.

8. Find better songs, the songs are really boring and make you want to kill everyone.

9. Why is that girl in the alley so strong?

10. Sometimes the game has an extreme FPS drop, especially in the animations.

11. Is there any new update coming?

I hope to be answered soon, sorry for the English, I'm from Spain.​
  2. 1.00 star(s)

shinchyan

It's a shoddy game, don't play it unless you want to waste your time.
    Inexplicable background music and boring clichéd storyline, the combat is not even comparable to the average RPGM game, not to mention the interface, the flow is also a mess, long and boring dialog ......
  3. 1.00 star(s)

baemfu

This version 0.1.2a ist rly rly bad.

Critique:

Cons
    • The training sessions are getting more expensive... why? That doesn't make sense.
    • The mini-games are bad and boring.
    • The back-and-forth walking is annoying... put an exit on both sides, so we know when we're done.
    • 5k dollars just for a prostitute to show her armpits? What the heck? Poor money management.
    • Grind of death... it's annoying to click the same 3 buttons 20 times just to get a new fighter.
    • GRIND OF DEATH!
    • Game progress and options cannot be saved!
    • I have to watch the same idiot's animation every time... can't skip, and the dialogue doesn't change.
    • Every character seems to have amnesia... every dialogue starts from the beginning (or is it just me?).
    • The prostitute's face looks like she's internally dead.
    Pros
    • The combat animation is not completely terrible.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: 0.1.2a (updated)

- Too much disturbing/ redundant animations fixed!
    - Too slow walking speed (> Add a run button, maybe?) fixed!
    - Fighting is too slow (Bar fills too slowly > Speed it up?) fixed!
    - Interaction reacts too sloppy (> make hit-box bigger?) fixed!
    The fighting still takes ages to complete (way too much "missed" hits, on both sides- this seems plausible, but makes the fights become really tedious. Maybe the whole fighting system should be remade, making it more interactive and like RPGM or Final Fantasy style'ish: You decide to either block or attack (attack would be divided into different attack styles) and the hitting chances of both opponent and player need to rise drastically.

I can't still recommend this game, it's at an early alpha stage at max. It's worth mentioning that the Dev seems to listen to the critics here on FN.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

thelittlecat

Fuck, this shit is good.
    1. Reduce the animations, this makes the game too heavy
    2. Fix these values, they are absurd.
    3. You need to add more content, repeating that stupid gangster's dialogue is shit.
    4. When will there be content from that girl in the fighting area?
    5. The map needs to be bigger, not scrollable. Create a static map, which you can just click and go to the place.
    6. There is an error in the debug area.
    7. That girl Sherry, feels like I'm fucking a corpse.
    8. The writing is good, but the story seems weak.
    9. Where is Cheating Wife?

Other than that, the game is great. Could team add NTR? :mad::unsure:
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Yohsan

The team is doing a great job, I hope the game isn't abandoned out of nowhere. For now, there is very little content. Maybe in about 4 months there will be a lot of nsfw content. The MMA theme is also good, really ofc
  7. 5.00 star(s)

wickedbx

Who is the writer of this? I love the fact that it's not standard, but at the same time it has some writing errors. This is interesting, but needs improvement. But I would love to see more about this writer, Has he already made another game? Reminds me a bit of Leap, or something.