EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
shrry1.gif

Overview:
I idolized my fighter dad, but tragedy struck when he faced Sagot, an opponent who severely injured him. My dad vanished after the loss. Fueled by the need to avenge him and discover his fate, I trained under MMA champion Master B. Lee for a decade. Now, at 20, I've honed my skills and crafted my own fighting style. My burning desire to face Sagot is unmatched, even though I know little about him, except that he's ruthless in the cage and has a daughter named Maria.
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-22
Release Date: 2023-12-17
Developer: B7 - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Combat explained:

Future Plans for 0.2.0 release:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

c1.png sc3.png sc2.png sc4.png sc5.png sc6.png
7.png 8.png 6.png 5.png 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
added 3 downloadable links

windows and linus has all of executable files for windows/linux/32/64 double cilck on the executable fiile that matches your computer :)

Reactions: jxd

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Checking

Why the hell did you pack the win version this way?

i was trying to save uploading multiple files so collected windows 32b/64b in same folder but it will give error if put in same folder because The file names for windows executable must be "mma_life.exe" for both 32-bit and 64-bit
The part "mma_life".exe must match with the gamedata file which is also "mma_life".pck

Googledrive version for windows is working fine ( players needs to download game data and their system matching .exe )
i just need to seprate 32 and 64 bit version and upload them separately

also i removed 1.7gb files links because it had error ( it needed to be renamed or it would give error because data and .exe file were different both need to match)

Reactions: inked_devil

foisd

Feb 23, 2023
waiting for feedback :)
Models are great and the gameplay shows potential, but right now my biggest complain is that it feels too slow:
- Walking is slow and I didn't find a way to go faster
- The fighting easily takes about 20 rounds which takes a lot to happen due to all animations and low dexterity at the beggining

Also, training was quite hard for me due to my tendinitis - smashing Q and E that fast was really a problem for me.

Anyway, as a demo, feels promising and I'll definitely come back to this game if there are some improvements to these

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Models are great and the gameplay shows potential, but right now my biggest complain is that it feels too slow:
- Walking is slow and I didn't seem to find a way to go faster
- The fighting easily takes about 20 rounds which takes a lot to happen due to all animations and low dexterity at the beggining

Also, training was quite hard for me due to my tendinitis - smashing Q and E that fast was really a problem for me.

Anyway, as a demo, feels promising and I'll definitely come back to this game if there are some improvements to these
yes we improved walk/transition speed and no need for keyboard you can play full game with mouse in version 0.1

foisd

Feb 23, 2023
yes we improved walk/transition speed and no need for keyboard you can play full game with mouse in version 0.1
That's good to know! When do you plan to release this version here? I'd like to see more of the game before pledging

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017

and for dextirity so you dont miss too much ... you need to train on punching bag in gym ( you just have to time the click )

Reactions: HuhRedy

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MMALifeSimulator-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Badboi4life
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes