• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Issues.

If you debug a fight you stay damaged when you go back to the fight.

The doctor lady I am unsure her name because she says it is Felcia but the number given says something else. (Also a lot of confusing English)

When walking the camera should be ahead of player showing the map area they are walking towards. Having the player at 3/4ths towards the front makes it hard to see what is coming up and if going further is useful.

Game started in full screen but the option in options said it was not full screen, had to click it to fix.

The doubling of the audience in the studio is very noticeable.

Unable to name character.

The game needs a tutorial on how to interact with it. You have to guess that arrows move and not wasd. Also having to click mouse to go through text instead of other keys.

The length of areas and how unfilled they are makes the walking feel extremely slow, this also goes along with the camera and how letting the player look ahead is good.

Can repeatedly talk to the doctor to get the number and never have to leave or get hurt or anything.

Character models look good and movement looks fine.

Putting the fight controls at the bottom of the screen feels weird, why not the middle where they are more easily visible? I would also say add some color and such to the buttons to make it feel more interesting.

When game starts the audio is very loud

When the game puts you on the main map it starts at an upper corner which you don't know what is going on or how to control the camera.

Arrow in character should have some text next to it to tell you what it is doing.

Needs a text speed option.

Mini-games have no explanation on how to play them.

Why is the character/journal/options only on overworld map?

Why is the overworld map so large you have to scroll it? There is no actual travel on it, so it is weird to scroll it.

The sherry sex scene seemed a bit lifeless, no facial or vaginal movements, only bobbing up and down and breast movement.

Since this is a demo, should probably have just made the things that cost money be free, to allow the player to test.

Reactions: the Last dawn

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
Thanks for the feedback! Some of the issues mentioned have been fixed in the 0.1 release on patreon. (this is a play test build that was released before 0.1)

If you debug a fight you stay damaged when you go back to the fight.
When you lose health in the fight you are supposed to go to the hospital to restore health after the fight. Even if you debug exit. That is a feature and not a bug.

The doctor lady I am unsure her name because she says it is Felcia but the number given says something else. (Also a lot of confusing English)
Oof good catch. It seems our writer accidentally replaced the names. It's supposed to be Flecia and not Sherry lol
blade7777 Will create ticket in our internal issues tracker for this issue.

When walking the camera should be ahead of player showing the map area they are walking towards. Having the player at 3/4ths towards the front makes it hard to see what is coming up and if going further is useful.
Nice suggestion! I think this makes sense. The way the camera works will probably be changed.
blade7777 I'll create a ticket in our internal issues tracker for this and we can review it.

Game started in full screen but the option in options said it was not full screen, had to click it to fix.
Do you mean in the main menu / title screen? Revision to the the title screen UI design and functionality is planned. The current implementation is not that good..

The doubling of the audience in the studio is very noticeable.
Can you elaborate a bit? I'm not sure I understand what you wanted to say. You mean like body doubles?
blade7777 You will probably want to review this yourself..

Unable to name character.
You should be able to name the character if you open the character screen from the world map. Just click on the name in the upper left corner and input the name with keyboard.

The game needs a tutorial on how to interact with it. You have to guess that arrows move and not wasd. Also having to click mouse to go through text instead of other keys.
A short tutorial is present in 0.1 release on patreon and will be expanded with next releases. As for the clicking mouse to go through text - the issue will be reviewed.

The length of areas and how unfilled they are makes the walking feel extremely slow, this also goes along with the camera and how letting the player look ahead is good.
Will increase the player character move speed.

Can repeatedly talk to the doctor to get the number and never have to leave or get hurt or anything.
It's the current limitation of this version. The issue will get reviewed.

Putting the fight controls at the bottom of the screen feels weird, why not the middle where they are more easily visible? I would also say add some color and such to the buttons to make it feel more interesting.
I also agree that the UI control elements for fighting should prolly be in the center to make it nice fit for both Android and PC. Most of the UI is placeholder actually and will be redesigned.

When game starts the audio is very loud
0.1 release on patreon has decreased the default audio volume from 100% to 40%

When the game puts you on the main map it starts at an upper corner which you don't know what is going on or how to control the camera.
0.1 release on patreon has revamped the map. You no longer have to control the camera and can see the whole map on the screen.

Arrow in character should have some text next to it to tell you what it is doing.
Could you post an image of what you mean? I'm not sure I follow.

Needs a text speed option.
Known issue.

Mini-games have no explanation on how to play them.
0.1 release on patreon does have a short tutorial about mini-games when you enter the gym. The tutorial will need to be expanded in future releases though..

Why is the character/journal/options only on overworld map?
Because I forgot to make it modular and have it be shown in most scenes where that makes sense.
blade7777 Will create a ticket for this in our internal issue tracker.

Why is the overworld map so large you have to scroll it? There is no actual travel on it, so it is weird to scroll it.
See my answer above. The world map now takes the whole screen and there is no need to move/scroll the camera anymore on 0.1

The sherry sex scene seemed a bit lifeless, no facial or vaginal movements, only bobbing up and down and breast movement.
Sherry scene is planned to be optimized and improved in future releases.

Since this is a demo, should probably have just made the things that cost money be free, to allow the player to test.
No comment.

Reactions: Heisemberg

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
More previews of the girls would be nice, future tags would be a plus.
You are supposed to be trying to promote the game, right? Where is the visual part of that marketing? :unsure:
Those four images don't tell me much, and only one of them shows the girls, (Although I must say they look nice) which is the one in the header.
Anyway, I wish you good luck in your project.:p

Last edited:

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
More previews of the girls would be nice, future tags would be a plus.
You are supposed to be trying to promote the game, right? Where is the visual part of that marketing? :unsure:
Those four images don't tell me much, and only one of them shows the girls, (Although I must say they look nice) which is the one in the header.
Anyway, I wish you good luck in your project.:p
we mostly have videos and animations i have tried to add game trailer in main post hope it looks ok and works correctly and added few more screenshots

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
we mostly have videos and animations i have tried to add game trailer in main post hope it looks ok and works correctly and added few more screenshots
I think it's great, remember that all this is not to annoy you, but to attract more audience and possible sponsors to your game. ;) (y)

Reactions: blade7777

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
thank you and yes i completely understand it :)
and i hope video is playing fine :D
It does! plus bonus points for the MC, I don't know the personality yet, but the physique is good.(y)
The girls are gorgeous.:love:

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
is the fighting hits random? all i get is missed every time i try to hit the opponent
1% hit chance for each dexterity point
you can see your chance to land strike if you hover your mouse on attack ( note this is your hit chance it will be - by opponent dodge chance ) damage.png

Last edited:

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
is the fighting hits random? all i get is missed every time i try to hit the opponent
Yes, the hit chance is random. As Blade7 pointed out above me, you can see the hit chance if you hover over the attacks button.
Currently there are 3 types of attack:
  • Light
  • Medium
  • Heavy
Each of these will affect the hit chance. For example a light attack will have +25% more chance to hit than medium. Heavy attack has -25% less chance to hit than medium. Light attack is punch, medium is kick, and heavy attack is jump kick (for now, there will be more in the future releases).

Hit chance calculation is affected by your dexterity stat and opponent's dodge stat. The best strategy is to dish out a lot of light attacks and an occasional medium attack..

Reactions: El Tanque

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
updated game version from demo to version 0.1
google drive has links for all compatible operating systems

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: El Tanque

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MMALifeSimulator-0.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: blade7777

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
I don't know why but this just amused me.

Like a heavyweight fighting a child.

Now that you mention it it does look a little bit that way:LUL:
But looks can be deceiving, the fighter on the right side(his name is Weasel) is the first opponent that the player will have to face and if fought without preparation(training session at gym - to increase stat) he can kick some ass..

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes