blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
links are updated there is a new version of the game sadly f95 team doesn't think game deserves a promotion with the content it have ( content right now is 6gb+ ) :)

Reactions: Kingvlad

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
1)I only found 2 interactions with Anna -Hug ,Kiss . Is there any "Real Adult Scene" with her?
1.PNG
2)Is there any benefit to update the player room?
2.PNG

Reactions: privetin13

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
1)I only found 2 interactions with Anna -Hug ,Kiss . Is there any "Real Adult Scene" with her?
View attachment 3184509
View attachment 3184512

1. no for now thats is for anna content we are working on aniya ( daughter of anna ) so hero can help anna more and get more intimate with anna

2. no there is no benefit of upgrading hero apartment atm.. in future you can invite npcs to hero apartment

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
It seems that many don't really understand what 0.1 entails. It's like a prototype+ version and a really early preview of the game so no wonder there are a lot of disappointed opinions. There is a lot of missing features and refinements that you would expect from a stable/full release. That's why this is 0.1 and not 1.0..

While criticism is welcome (how else would the game improve without it), it's also good to voice a suggestion on how things could be improved. So rather than just saying X bad, it's better to do it in the following way - X is not good and thus it could be improved with Y...

is there a way to hide text screen?
Currently no. I will implement that feature in some of the next updates. (good reminder)

1. The current version has no more of Anna content. Future updates will introduce more content for characters.
  2. There is no benefit in the current version. It's just a preview of how the apartment and MC's home could look like. In the future updates you would upgrade the apartment to unlock inviting characters over and having some fun with'em..

Reactions: 0gZeda and natsu36

ironsnak29

May 1, 2017
Well if suggestions are welcome then I have suggestion for combat system. Now it is just farming a single button, and no reaction needed, which can get quite boring after some time. I remember interesting system from one of the NES games. It is very similar to this game and it turn based : hit can be to 3 different bodyparts (head,core,legs); if you press arrow up and hit button it hits head, left arrow - core, down arrow-legs. Combat goes step by step (as in this game) first player hits and second defends and on next round vice versa. Every time when player is receiving a hit that body part which will be hit is highlighted with small dot. if you press accordingly arrow you can block it, for example if opponent hits head - you can block by pressing up arrow. So this basic system can be used, while additionally dexterity and dodging level will affect how quickly small dot disappears and how much time opponent has to block the shot

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
how do you save so you dont have to start over
Loading from the main menu screen was fixed in 0.1.4(patreon only currently), but you can still load and save just fine in the previous version which are available here.

To do so (in the versions before 0.1.4) you need to press play button and start a new game. From there when you are on the map with locations you can either press ESC on keyboard or click on the "OPTIONS" button in the bottom center of the screen.
A new menu screen, options menu, will be shown where you can either save or load the game. Simply click on the save or load button on the left side.

When saving there is an input field where a name for the save should be written. For loading just select the existing save from the list. From 0.1.4 you can load from the main menu without starting a new game.

Well if suggestions are welcome then I have suggestion for combat system. Now it is just farming a single button, and no reaction needed, which can get quite boring after some time. I remember interesting system from one of the NES games. It is very similar to this game and it turn based : hit can be to 3 different bodyparts (head,core,legs); if you press arrow up and hit button it hits head, left arrow - core, down arrow-legs. Combat goes step by step (as in this game) first player hits and second defends and on next round vice versa. Every time when player is receiving a hit that body part which will be hit is highlighted with small dot. if you press accordingly arrow you can block it, for example if opponent hits head - you can block by pressing up arrow. So this basic system can be used, while additionally dexterity and dodging level will affect how quickly small dot disappears and how much time opponent has to block the shot
Thanks for taking the time to write all this, much appreciated:)

Now if I understood your suggestion correctly this would introduce the following changes to the combat system:
  • Multiple body parts which can be targeted and hit (head, torso, legs)
  • Timer based skill check (effectively removing the reliance on RNG for hit chance and dodge/block
I think this is a pretty nice idea, it just needs to get reviewed by the team first to see how feasible it is.

save game?
There is no gallery currently implemented, what would you need a save file for? Besides the savegame is easily editable with a text editor since it's just a JSON file..

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes