ironsnak29

May 1, 2017
You guys are too nice, not every developer responds to the users, and very rare ones takes into account what players have to say :)
I found the NES game that I was talking, it is Flying Dragons, there is lot of other things going on there, but here is the clip of tournament fighting to get better idea
  • I noticed each of the fighters have three moves (at least protagonist) so you don't need to change visuals of hitting, you could put dot somewhere on the body to indicate which type of hit will come (head for hardest one, core for kick and bottom for punch) will save programming efforts. And can be done a bit more complicated involving critical hit. For example, one could risk and spam button to block from the most common one hit, if lucky and in time made button press it will block the hit, if not in time - player will receive hit. However, if in time but wrong body part blocked - critical hit will be given.
  • Timer based skill check will need adjustments

Good project. Very looking forward to continuation. 99% of games here are slideshows with story. Real action (even with 90s pc mechanics) will get a lot of attention. Good luck

Sep 24, 2020
links are updated there is a new version of the game sadly f95 team doesn't think game deserves a promotion with the content it have ( content right now is 6gb+ ) :)
Hey blade7777
Screenshot_20231220-025737.jpg I play on Android
there is a black screen bug
Every time I talk to the NPC in the hospital and when fighting in the arena there is a black screen bug too

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Hey blade7777
play on Android
Every time I talk to the NPC in the hospital and when fighting in the arena there is a black screen bug too
please tell us your mobile model and android version we have tested it on 2 android devices and everything worked for us .... also if you could please join our discord and send us message there with screenshots :)

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
Hey blade7777
I play on Android
I think I might know what the issue is.
Weak or old Android hardware (the GPU to be precise) that does not support atlas textures larger that 2K or 4K - is causing the game to render the animations (which are 8K atlas textures mostly) as black rectangles. I will contact you separately so this issue can be officially confirmed.

saving progress doesnt work
What exactly does not work, can you be a bit more descriptive please? Are you unable to save at all or is it something more specific?

Gyz,has anyone beat the 4th fighter in the arena?
Everytime he "One Kicks" and defeats me. :(
Sagot is not supposed to be beatable temporarily, but he will be in the next major releases though.
That's why you are not able to defeat him in the 0.1 and even if you somehow beat Sagot nothing will happen afterwards (end of content for the current version 0.1).

privetin13

May 4, 2023
I think I might know what the issue is.
Weak or old Android hardware (the GPU to be precise) that does not support atlas textures larger that 2K or 4K - is causing the game to render the animations (which are 8K atlas textures mostly) as black rectangles. I will contact you separately so this issue can be officially confirmed.

What exactly does not work, can you be a bit more descriptive please? Are you unable to save at all or is it something more specific?

Sagot is not supposed to be beatable temporarily, but he will be in the next major releases though.
That's why you are not able to defeat him in the 0.1 and even if you somehow beat Sagot nothing will happen afterwards (end of content for the current version 0.1).
i made save files. but the "continue" button is greyed out when i try to load one.

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
i made save files. but the "continue" button is greyed out when i try to load one.
See my previous post:

Loading from the main menu screen was fixed in 0.1.4(patreon only currently), but you can still load and save just fine in the previous version which are available here.

To do so (in the versions before 0.1.4) you need to press play button and start a new game. From there when you are on the map with locations you can either press ESC on keyboard or click on the "OPTIONS" button in the bottom center of the screen.
A new menu screen, options menu, will be shown where you can either save or load the game. Simply click on the save or load button on the left side.

When saving there is an input field where a name for the save should be written. For loading just select the existing save from the list. From 0.1.4 you can load from the main menu without starting a new game.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Just to be sure, there are still no sexual encounters other than the prostitute in the alley? or did it bug me? Because I only managed to lift the blonde's arms, I only got a kiss from Ana, and I'm in a loop trying to get her number from the doctor, I don't know where to call her.

I liked the game, although the content is very small, I hope that the next version has more content so that more can try it.

Last edited:

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
Just to be sure, there are still no sexual encounters other than the prostitute in the alley? or did it bug me? Because I only managed to lift the blonde's arms, I only got a kiss from Ana, and I'm in a loop trying to get her number from the doctor, I don't know where to call her.

I liked the game, although the content is very small, I hope that the next version has more content so that more can try it.
For now, yes. You can only have a sexual encounter with Sherry. We hope to add more features and content that will be interesting.

Glad that you liked it:)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: rafahli

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Please tell me not yet another college student epic.. and if it is, just lie to me! Tell me it's not!

• Haha
Reactions: blade7777

McFuckyy96

Aug 7, 2022
I like this game it has potential and is different from most VN type games here. I'm looking forward to future updates.
Some things I would like to see:

-Maybe fights with female fighters that can turn into lewd spectacles
-Footjobs/solejob scenes
-Sexy grandmas
-More variety of body types, like petite or thicker woman, also more ethnic diversity, like I would love to impress and corrupt hijab girl or nun ect
-Achievement system with lewd rewards

That's all my ideas I have for now.

Mar 5, 2018
Why do you still miss even if you have 100% chance to hit?

Luck is broken as well. Reverts to 15 after loading a save.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MMALifeSimulator-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
garbage engine results in a garbage game
please do clearify which parts are garbage and why is godot garbage engine ?
also keep in mind game is just few months old and we are posting here only for the feedback so we can improve the game

0.1.5 will be realsed in couple of days on patreon which is probably the biggest update of game til now but refinement process and adding new content + mechanics are not complete yet it will probably take us sometime to refine things and add new content .... a proper feedback or criticism is wellcome and appreciated but blanket statement without anything facts waste not only your time but our time aswell

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Why do you still miss even if you have 100% chance to hit?

Luck is broken as well. Reverts to 15 after loading a save.
good find with the luck bug we will get it fixed thanks for pointing it out

and you miss because of opponent dodge chances example ( player 100% hit chance - 20% opponent dodge chance ) = your real hit chance 80%

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes