KYARO
Nagoonimatio
JygreAnimation

Is there something I'm missing?
Hope that tells me about authors I don't know
thank you for the list

Gengu

May 11, 2017
I know dance carnival just got a collection thread but anyone have their new 2b vid?

Reactions: LZorro93

lllynx

Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone have last aquinas patreon videos?
Aquinas is one of my fav creators, I was a supporter but recently he spend three moths doing the same video practically, and isn't even of Yui... When the good ones are back I probally be back as supporter, but until then, waiting for a hero too

Reactions: UsoppNekko

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017
Aquinas is one of my fav creators, I was a supporter but recently he spend three moths doing the same video practically, and isn't even of Yui... When the good ones are back I probally be back as supporter, but until then, waiting for a hero too
Same He is one of my fav MMD makers but I pay for his content like once in a few months when I feel like actual enough content of variety is made.

Reactions: lllynx

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Same here, but for some reason he keeps straying away from Yui. It's his best char model and I even told him to please keep doing Yui in the old art style. The new CG hololive style is so lame and boring.

His best yui stuff is the exposure stuff and I hope he keeps doing it, except his latest one with the yellow tape and encore was not that good. Maybe he's running out of ideas?