MMD discussion/sharing

UsoppNekko

Apr 26, 2022
Aquinas is one of my fav creators, I was a supporter but recently he spend three moths doing the same video practically, and isn't even of Yui... When the good ones are back I probally be back as supporter, but until then, waiting for a hero too
He said he's sick since some time ago and he feels forced to make monthly content so I guess that's why it's taking him so much time to make new videos.

Also I don't think the game was a good idea since it also take time.

gisaha

Jan 3, 2022
Akira brave 777

The video size is very large, so please be aware of the deadline before downloading
1 week only
This time the data is large, so the interim report of the deadline
I won't be uploading again, so don't forget those who haven't yet

lllynx

Feb 19, 2019
Same here, but for some reason he keeps straying away from Yui. It's his best char model and I even told him to please keep doing Yui in the old art style. The new CG hololive style is so lame and boring.

His best yui stuff is the exposure stuff and I hope he keeps doing it, except his latest one with the yellow tape and encore was not that good. Maybe he's running out of ideas?
Indeed, Yui it's he's best model and differential. The other models, even more with this art style, for me don't have appeal, it's just a generical dance. I think the problem isn't running out of ideas, it's just focus, imagine these new videos but with Yui, it's a totally different experience. But there are people that are always asking him to do stuff with the other models on discord, and this is the result.

He said he's sick since some time ago and he feels forced to make monthly content so I guess that's why it's taking him so much time to make new videos.

Also I don't think the game was a good idea since it also take time.
Of course, I won't blame him for being sick, he has to rest and deserves. But the game as you mentioned is a good example of a lack of priorities, even when he was in good health, he spent a month to make one scene of the game, and these scenes were just a couple of statics images