MMD discussion/sharing

koskosqwe124

Nov 11, 2021

Still looking for those

AkiraEnjoyer

May 5, 2023
Does anyone have Akira_brave777's last month videos? more specifically the Lize Helesta one "2022年SP10月_Lzhlest01(remake)"

Stockingl

Jul 30, 2017
hi does anyone know what is this mmd motion called and where can i download it?
here is the sample:
or if anyone has the hd verion of this hirotaku video it would be awsome

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Half of the stuff in this thread was not made in MMD, simple anime models, plain mmd shading and not being from dlsite is more than enough to qualify.
Sure but at this point it's not even "simple anime models, plain mmd shading" it seems to me like we're turning into "anything that looks like 3D anime". At some point I wouldn't be surprised if people just start sharing whatever the hell they want here, including highly-realistic characters made in Blender. After all, why wouldn't they? It's the off-topic section, you can post whatever the fuck you want including shitty memes. Everyone could just start spamming shitty memes in this thread and it would be allowed because it's the off-topic section.

I barely see any vocaloid stuff anymore and to be honest I kinda don't like the designs of the most of the Genshin Impact characters. There's something oddly unappealing about them to me which is funny since they're designed to be appealing to many people. I don't know, their clothes just kinda scream "overly-designed dorky bullshit from the newer Final Fantasy games". I can tolerate them in animations when they're completely or almost naked just because I don't have to see those dorky outfits but it seems like a lot of creators like to animate them almost fully clothed sometimes. Now that I think about it, that might explain why I don't really browse this thread anymore.

I'm not really ragging on you or anything, but this made me realize that I haven't found anything of much interest to me here in the past few months and the people who were interested in the same stuff as me don't seem to post here anymore, either. I guess I'm outta here.

Last edited:

Krakenzzz

Dec 16, 2022
anyone have video? is dead :(
and pls :(

Last edited:

Drake68655

May 13, 2017
Does anybody have Amanita's videos?

His latest post should have a working mega link.

knorsoup

Dec 1, 2021
Sure but at this point it's not even "simple anime models, plain mmd shading" it seems to me like we're turning into "anything that looks like 3D anime"...
I barely see any vocaloid stuff anymore and to be honest I kinda don't like the designs of the most of the Genshin Impact characters...
.. but this made me realize that I haven't found anything of much interest to me here in the past few months and the people who were interested in the same stuff as me don't seem to post here anymore, either...
..I think, there is just nothing to post, a lot of worthy creators who focused on creating in MMD and vocaloids are dead: abubu_nownanka, Acid39, aitsu, akomni, AutumnJelly, B-anana, バッチモ, cta123, DrEzaL, Enomotto, GABUNOMI, HentaiTree, 高台, jugem1234, kame-master, かやま, kuro@vov, Li7thee, lovemax, marumega, MeV, mm3077, nana77 shinshi, ニーソ, noneferoero, SIEN, Sonorapid, StrawBerryAi , Terrorban, tracebox, xiaodidi09, ひょろり魚RX
Other major oldfags post very rarely

And there are few notable newcomers in that field:
ulm2, hisapi, IAG, Slugathor, TitaniumCactus, 千刃花.

MMD isn't dying though, more like adapting..?

rockstone4322

Jun 18, 2022
I find 23.3 and 23.4 fanbox(or lolixm) reward of 超级喵杀拳 (Miaoshaquan / 6669993821yhmmmd6)
I have all other stuff(included iwara and fanbox) of his work
Please share.

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
Pixeldrain

I forgot who was asking me for a reupload a few weeks back. As far as I remember, I'm only missing the paid versions of his two most recent videos, can't find em free anywhere. Also, this has a few of his old videos but I wouldn't be able to tell you if that's everything from the past.

Will update a Gofile link on a later date.

Last edited:

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
anyone have this vid?

or other of T24Giabbit collection?

teemojay

Jan 10, 2023
Pixeldrain

I forgot who was asking me for a reupload a few weeks back. As far as I remember, I'm only missing the paid versions of his two most recent videos, can't find em free anywhere. Also, this has a few of his old videos but I wouldn't be able to tell you if that's everything from the past.

Will update a Gofile link on a later date.
Thank you very much .

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
..I think, there is just nothing to post, a lot of worthy creators who focused on creating in MMD and vocaloids are dead: abubu_nownanka, Acid39, aitsu, akomni, AutumnJelly, B-anana, バッチモ, cta123, DrEzaL, Enomotto, GABUNOMI, HentaiTree, 高台, jugem1234, kame-master, かやま, kuro@vov, Li7thee, lovemax, marumega, MeV, mm3077, nana77 shinshi, ニーソ, noneferoero, SIEN, Sonorapid, StrawBerryAi , Terrorban, tracebox, xiaodidi09, ひょろり魚RX
Other major oldfags post very rarely

And there are few notable newcomers in that field:
ulm2, hisapi, IAG, Slugathor, TitaniumCactus, 千刃花.

MMD isn't dying though, more like adapting..?
I guess you're right. It really sucks when some of them delete everything before disappearing forever. That's why I tried to keep track of some of them, archiving their content and giving them to rf96 to make threads. I don't like it when stuff just suddenly disappears. I even forgot some of these names so thank you for the list. I guess now that I look at it, there's still some people making stuff I like so maybe I'll stick around.

Although some of those aren't gone. Abubu is mostly focusing on drawing his manga, the MMD stuff was always a side project for him. Acid39 is still around, he just changed his name to Nekokoneri
Akomni doesn't seem to upload anymore but I think he's still lurking around. His iwara page says he's been online recently. I think Kame-Master is still around, he just uploads very very rarely. As for Shinshi, which one? I think there's several. Are we talking Shinshi no.52? He's still around, but I think he goes around copyright striking everything. Someone tried to upload some of his older videos to rule34video and they were gone in a few hours.

Reactions: Feston and knorsoup