MMD discussion/sharing

happy9696

Aug 13, 2018
Maybe this guy is it?

Yeah it is , thanks. But I can't download most of the videos because the links are not working/blocked Is there a collection of his work somewhere?

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it is , thanks. But I can't download most of the videos because the links are not working/blocked Is there a collection of his work somewhere?
I think he changes his Mega link every month? Like currently he switched to this one

Reactions: LabJaw

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Seems another fantia creator got frozen

Known as zombie_alone
Anyone have his works saved?
Wtf that's weird, his content was pretty vanilla and inoffensive. Did he post uncensored works in other places? I heard the shitheads at Fantia monitor your socials and they ban your fantia account if they catch you posting uncensored stuff on other sites.

• Wow
Reactions: RGZ34 and Larcx

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017
Wtf that's weird, his content was pretty vanilla and inoffensive. Did he post uncensored works in other places? I heard the shitheads at Fantia monitor your socials and they ban your fantia account if they catch you posting uncensored stuff on other sites.
It can also be false report by either haters or other fantia creators who are jealous (i.e. youtube DMCA drama) Again, just wait. USUALLY these things DO get resolved and account get restored "most" of the time. Sometimes it doesnt which then the creator goes to another platform which THEN it sucks for all the fans.

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017
Well I couldn't download these because my download quota was exceeded and didn't reset. Oh well, I can wait the next time or if someone else post a mirror for it.
If you have VPN, next time, just switch IP address location with VPN and your download quota should reset before you have to wait. Its how I quickly download those pesky limits.

gigvigilance

Feb 21, 2019
anyone have the latest or collection of this creator?

Kemono hasn't been updated for so long.

Nanska

May 21, 2018
anyone have tekken7wallpapers collection?