MMD discussion/sharing

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Akira brave 777

The video size is very large, so please be aware of the deadline before downloading
1 week only
Not sure I'm going to post that. It's 180GB and only captures of some Illusion games.

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
Not sure I'm going to post that. It's 180GB and only captures of some Illusion games.
Its heavily modded Koikatsu scenes. Everything is a video and usually has a script. The videos are done with effort to make it look like scripted and theme scenes. Just a bit of info on whats in there.

Eltyulu

Feb 14, 2023
If the problem is size, Akira's files are usually unnecessarily large anyway, I would recommend converting to a lower resolution with little loss and then posting, of course if you have the patience to do it.

Reactions: octxsphere

Alexgo007

Mar 27, 2023
I wonder why many link patreon in kemono is broken and say The file you are trying to open is no longer available ? (I believe the link is still work tho)

LibidoNone

Aug 11, 2022
Pretty sure those vids were deleted. Idk why they still show up but that normally means the videos were taken down. Iwara is still as janky as it was before it got updated.
Another situation here is that the visitor mode is restricted. There are some videos that will be displayed in the author's videos and can be viewed normally only after logging in, but these videos can be searched even without logging in.

Godblow

Jul 4, 2018
Guys, does anyone has the march videos of , please share.
I'm to late for kemono since autor is taking down his links from onedrive, that or Kemono fails to give access to the links since is the same with some other authors I follow that have their files in onedrive.

Last edited:
Reactions: aeblel

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Here:
If I remember correctly I got this from fc2 when the video was still there, but it's only the free quality. So someone else might have a better quality version.
Thank you very much!!

Oh so it was from fc2, no wonder i cant find it on iwara or iawara database

is its still exist now? fc2?

Isn't this old? I feel I've watched this before
yup, its from the golden era of MMDs

Nice video, which author is this ?
many people said Mev, but it isnt listed on his iwara

Kokozko

Dec 24, 2022
Thank you very much!!

Oh so it was from fc2, no wonder i cant find it on iwara or iawara database

is its still exist now? fc2?

yup, its from the golden era of MMDs

many people said Mev, but it isnt listed on his iwara
Apparently, he deleted part of the video. , but no one answered. Maybe there are those who have all his videos?

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Seems another fantia creator got frozen

Known as zombie_alone
Anyone have his works saved?

Last edited: