MMD discussion/sharing

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Look . Missing last 4 month tho
It’s not missing. The updates and downloads are all on DC. And many authors know that kemono exists. Many of them have been changed to private letters or DC updates. So I’m just waiting for someone to share it or the author will update on patreon one day and someone will go there. kemono update....

Reactions: Teeterino3

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
It’s not missing. The updates and downloads are all on DC. And many authors know that kemono exists. Many of them have been changed to private letters or DC updates. So I’m just waiting for someone to share it or the author will update on patreon one day and someone will go there. kemono update....
To add to the Discord updates... Patreon has been SERIOUSLY cracking down on adult content not so recently ago... having your rewards on discord pretty much has that barrier to entry so you don't get clapped by the patreon tards that are scanning what content you are putting on their site.

bradje

Sep 7, 2022
000MMD June
For those who have downloaded the videos, please download them in about a hour later cause the rin video and mika video were uploaded as 48fps versions, and I'm reuploading them as 60fps versions

While uploading those 2 files will be gone so the folder should only have 3 vids, if you see 5 vids again you are good to download them

Edit)nvm, the upload took way faster then I thought, you can download them again now

Last edited: