MMD discussion/sharing

Iriya12

Aug 2, 2020
Someone on arca.live posted a collection of T24Giabbit (and others), but they all expired, but you can make restoration requests there apparently? I'm not too familiar with how arca works, but if anyone wants to try since their content here and on kemono are incomplete/ have dead links.

You're lucky, that's me
<-By tomorrow

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
To be honest, I don’t want to use him. After all, it’s one thing that I don’t have enough money. But his marketing techniques make me feel uncomfortable. They force you to use their services (purchase). ....

zonobuster

Dec 17, 2018
Anyone have videos? I really like his work but he only posts on Fantia which locks me out of his previous posts if I don't pay extra which is real scummy.

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Anyone have videos? I really like his work but he only posts on Fantia which locks me out of his previous posts if I don't pay extra which is real scummy.
have downloaded the previous ソープへ行こう 1 to 3. Plus 2 small works. But there are no other works. If you have other works, you can also share them.

zonobuster

Dec 17, 2018
have downloaded the previous ソープへ行こう 1 to 3. Plus 2 small works. But there are no other works. If you have other works, you can also share them.
Thanks, I found all 4 ソープへ行こう series on rule34video:
, , , but I can't seem to find other works. I'll keep an eye out for them in the future.
Edit: Found a video

Last edited:

aeblel

May 4, 2023
Someone on arca.live posted a collection of T24Giabbit (and others), but they all expired, but you can make restoration requests there apparently? I'm not too familiar with how arca works, but if anyone wants to try since their content here and on kemono are incomplete/ have dead links.
You're lucky, that's me
<-By tomorrow
I noticed there are a lot of "duplicates" like filename and filename(1). Are they actually duplicates or there are some differences?

It will take some time cuz of 95gb:whistle:, but I will reupload T24Giabbit to pixeldrain over the weekend

Last edited: