MMD discussion/sharing

GFLYS

Oct 17, 2023
Sorry everyone, I am looking for a video of sz拓海. The previous link has expired. Can someone help me fix it? Or rather, there are new links, thank you very much

Andante

Dec 17, 2017
Does anybody have the premium version of this from lanzfh? Possibly the blue archive version too? Would be greatly appreciated.

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018
I don't see why you're calling them a bunch of rude remarks for a seemingly reasonable explanation. If they were truly only doing it as a hobbyist for the reactions of viewers, then they're free to do whatever. Them closing their fan club because people starting being rude to them is pretty reasonable, especially given that they apparently didn't have any reactions before-hand. Calling them autistic or handicapped for these reasons makes you no different than the people on the message boards that you're talking about.
Not to mention that creating mmd content takes time and effort (looking at you kmmd waves), what else would you even make it for, if not for some basic interaction on the platform? As much as it's sad to see a creator go the dudes just tend to do it as a hobby, they don't really owe you much

johnlolk

Aug 20, 2020
would anyone happen to have とうか videos from before they removed them all they had really great miku and enf videos

Reactions: nu_mk

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
lol what, you post a stupidly convoluted hidden link, which goes against forum policy and when someone re-uploads instead of just directly posting the decrypted links or the method, you get mad... not much can be done I guess
And? how much it took you to crack it? pretty sure it's under 100 second
Its so easy , unlike the tunnel guy with his "Enigma Decoder" , even for days people still wondering what is that code

Took me almost two hour to upload 4 giga with crappy shit hole internet
Unlike anyone here who could upload 40 giga easily in short time
Honestly if i can upload 40 giga in a day , i won't even give a damn and just post the link straight

It would take days for me to upload another 10 ep also the other 200video including motion
And it took only one shitty bastard to report to took down the link

But yeah , it never cross on your mind
Back to lurk i shall

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
And? how much it took you to crack it? pretty sure it's under 100 second
Its so easy , unlike the tunnel guy with his "Enigma Decoder" , even for days people still wondering what is that code

Took me almost two hour to upload 4 giga with crappy shit hole internet
Unlike anyone here who could upload 40 giga easily in short time
Honestly if i can upload 40 giga in a day , i won't even give a damn and just post the link straight

It would take days for me to upload another 10 ep also the other 200video including motion
And it took only one shitty bastard to report to took down the link

But yeah , it never cross on your mind
Back to lurk i shall
Thank you for your generous sharing. By the way, there are many people with false morals. Wouldn't it be better if you have the ability to sponsor that author? There is no point in reporting this. After all, sharing is inevitable....