MMD discussion/sharing

Feb 21, 2019
If there's anyone who's interested in nazono123kusa's work for this year, hit me up. Since there would be someone looking for it here and haven't found anyone sharing so might as well do it myself.

for last year's work which are missing in kemono? send a link to me by pm and let me see if I can find it.

Reactions: MeloDari

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
got my hand on this archive (about 1TB) from the "soup" site
grab what you can before they nuke it in June

Just a warning to everyone before you get your hopes up when you click this, quite a large number of the videos are labeled as “cut” versions which are notably short. The owner of the folder seems to have taken some of the sex parts of the videos and edited them together while removing the fluff. Also, it’s not necessarily all of the parts as well, taking the bengugu folder as an example, the sumeru one only has maybe 4 or so of the different sex parts.

FlintSniffer

Nov 17, 2021
Just a warning to everyone before you get your hopes up when you click this, quite a large number of the videos are labeled as “cut” versions which are notably short. The owner of the folder seems to have taken some of the sex parts of the videos and edited them together while removing the fluff. Also, it’s not necessarily all of the parts as well, taking the bengugu folder as an example, the sumeru one only has maybe 4 or so of the different sex parts.
good call
i was only looking for some specific creators and did not check the well-known ones. there are indeed some questionably cut videos so do check the video name, length, and size.

got my hand on this archive (about 1TB) from the "soup" site
grab what you can before they nuke it in June

cityhunter80

Aug 24, 2021
Honor the pioneers!
------------------------------
It's a miserable collection!

leki2997

Jun 10, 2020
I hate doing this, but

This fella only does HMVs of their full animations up on Iwara and they aren't on Kemono yet either. Expecting nothing, but hey.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Good to know I'm not the only shiron enjoyer, but still looking for a hero to upload or link to his more recent stuff. One of the best flashing and striptease creators out there IMO.

Tgrr

Sep 23, 2022
Anyone have Collection or Some work of this creator ゆゆゆ?
on Kemono lack some his work

Reactions: crackedcrock

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017
If there's anyone who's interested in nazono123kusa's work for this year, hit me up. Since there would be someone looking for it here and haven't found anyone sharing so might as well do it myself.

for last year's work which are missing in kemono? send a link to me by pm and let me see if I can find it.
I am interested in nazono123kusa stuff so

yumian

Jan 26, 2020
Does anybody have seen earthships' alt version mmd? Can someone share contents from him? Real top quality but seems like nobody notice him