MMD discussion/sharing

kage-man

Sep 2, 2017
I've been completely unable to find anywhere with partial or complete folders of this author's works

The name is カニ (モモモモモ)

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017
I've been completely unable to find anywhere with partial or complete folders of this author's works

The name is カニ (モモモモモ)

Some of the older works. Not new stuff

Reactions: LZorro93

kage-man

Sep 2, 2017

Some of the older works. Not new stuff
Yeah, those I could find just fine but you can see how hilariously outdated kemono is. Thank you for sharing though, I should've been clearer and included that piece of information.

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
Yeah, those I could find just fine but you can see how hilariously outdated kemono is. Thank you for sharing though, I should've been clearer and included that piece of information.
Are you not aware that no one can do fantia updates?

kage-man

Sep 2, 2017
Are you not aware that no one can do fantia updates?
No, since Kemono has plenty of Fantia pages and I don't really hang out with the devs or community. It's kinda weird honestly, one would think they could make their scraper work again unless they finally got paid off or something.

But in any case, this is why we're here, in the hopes that someone somewhere has a collection or has found one, and is willing to share.

kage-man

Sep 2, 2017
No, since Kemono has plenty of Fantia pages and I don't really hang out with the devs or community. It's kinda weird honestly, one would think they could make their scraper work again unless they finally got paid off or something. Besides, some fantia pages do get updated on kemono to this day so I don't know about that.

But in any case, this is why we're here, in the hopes that someone somewhere has a collection or has found one, and is willing to share.

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
No, since Kemono has plenty of Fantia pages and I don't really hang out with the devs or community. It's kinda weird honestly, one would think they could make their scraper work again unless they finally got paid off or something.

People fantia accounts got flagged and banned left and right from the uploader so KP put a full stop on it and do a wait and see.

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
does anyone have a key to these videos?