MMD discussion/sharing

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
No, since Kemono has plenty of Fantia pages and I don't really hang out with the devs or community. It's kinda weird honestly, one would think they could make their scraper work again unless they finally got paid off or something.
All of those Fantia pages are from almost a year ago. The reason they no longer update fantia pages is because apparently Fantia tracks down users who upload to Kemono and permabans them. As for how exactly Fantia tracks down the users I'm not really sure but that's what the Kemono admins said. I think users might need to provide their Fantia username or some sort of proof before they can upload and that might be how they're tracked down but I don't really know. At any rate, long story short the kemono admins can't be bothered to come up with a solution. Even if someone is willing to risk being banned from Fantia for sharing, Kemono still won't let people update the pages.

[Izlez]

Oct 16, 2017
Maloxx (new video)

Poko●●● (new video)

KingHage (some old and new videos)
Do you perhaps have all of KingHage's videos?

gravexxi

Jul 30, 2017
Do you perhaps have all of KingHage's videos?
I got just a few more but most of them are free or being shared before, or just plain bad. So i don't have any desire to share them.
I can check some specific videos if you want, but don't expect too much.

Reactions: RGZ34

opl000

Jul 1, 2021
anyone has collection? the links are dead...
perhaps know about mega password of mmd craft_k in kemono:cry::cry:

Last edited: