MMD discussion/sharing

LZorro93

Apr 18, 2021
Hey guys, new to MMD and I have a question..
Why do many artists have patreon/etc but upload the same videos for free on iwara? Doesn't seem like good business! Just curious
To attract customers, if you want higher Quality you buy it from them.
Just like free food samples in the supermarket

Last edited:

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Why do many artists have patreon/etc but upload the same videos for free on iwara? Doesn't seem like good business! Just curious
Depend on Author

Some time the Free Sample one doesn't have either sex , clothed or shorter time
While on Patreon it have sex / longer time / nude. Different angle , sometime the dude are transparent / invisible.
This will make there is like 5 same video with variation~

While there some Author having same content on both platform , but this kinda rare.

Reactions: RGZ34 and gigacoom

koskosqwe124

Nov 11, 2021
found this old thing
wondering who's the author and if there's better quality version

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
I've downloaded 250~ gb of MMD videos since I discovered it like 5 days ago. I might have a problem but they are just too damn erotic

Reactions: virio

amomomo

Jul 19, 2023
質問があります。mmdトレントサイトはどこですか?
使っていますか?

この2つを使ってます。
もしよろしければぜひ教えてください!
私の下手な英語でごめんなさい

Fried_Squid

Dec 7, 2019
Advertising for people that want to support. When you give support you often get some say on what the author makes so if you want them to make "huge tiddy milf giant milkers huge tiddy mega coom paizuri semen flood" they're more liable to listen to your request than someone who isn't paying them every month. The versions on Iwara are also lower quality than on patreon/fantia which gets particularly noticeable on anything that doesn't run on a potato. There's also character and clothes/nude variations available to supporters. The free version is nice, but if you have a dollar and itching to wank supporting the author isn't too much of an expense.

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
EDIT: After being absent from this thread for so long I only now saw that a lot of chinese creators got hit by stupid crackdown laws, damn.
Yeah, Shirakamii got audit'd because he didn't pay his cut to government. Imagine gov. taking cut out of your pron, bros..out of all things important. We live in dark times. I can't imagine bengugu got his ass handed if he just slightly failed to deliver 0.000000000001 RMB. I don't want to imagine-

Yeppyxyz

May 17, 2023
Yeah, Shirakamii got audit'd because he didn't pay his cut to government. Imagine gov. taking cut out of your pron, bros..out of all things important. We live in dark times. I can't imagine bengugu got his ass handed if he just slightly failed to deliver 0.000000000001 RMB. I don't want to imagine-
Bengugu isn't from China, he's from Taiwan. You won't even see an update from him if he's from China

Yeppyxyz

May 17, 2023
But man it's a dark time, some of the creators disappeared even though they are from other countries like SHK100, his progress was slow but good stuff

LZorro93

Apr 18, 2021
Sharing a Nahida vid from Linuxdx previously only on Iwara
Do you maybe have the finished Version of this Video

Should be from the same Month (Dance + Sex)

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Still looking for shiron content from April, May, and June, as well as all the August stuff so far. Any heroes willing to share?