MMD discussion/sharing

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Ngon 喜多川 海夢でTiktokのベッドのやつ WQHD
its just weird to me that ngon's video on iwara is Uncensored, meanwhile, the HQ version that hide behind paywall are Censored.
make it feels not worth it.

if only he give uncensored version when you pay, either with third party file hosting service or other subscription site like subscribestar

Reactions: burryniceuser

wretchedegg

Jul 26, 2020
its just weird to me that ngon's video on iwara is Uncensored, meanwhile, the HQ version that hide behind paywall are Censored.
make it feels not worth it.

if only he give uncensored version when you pay, either with third party file hosting service or other subscription site like subscribestar
they just have to get rid of that censoring law, it's fucking stupid

Draco89

Aug 1, 2018
Anyone that's familiar with arca.live and the password rules be able to tell me the password used for this rule? 비번 국룰
I tried the "known" password but nothing

Brandooob

Apr 18, 2022

Don't forget about my blog, the download is in full swing.
I have uploaded almost 4000 videos and this is only 10 percent of the total I am shocked
Heyy, is it deleted or it's private now? cause I can't see it anymore? and if so how can I join or see them again?^^

Reactions: RGZ34

Cabuto

Aug 24, 2022
Heyy, is it deleted or it's private now? cause I can't see it anymore? and if so how can I join or see them again?^^
Seem to be locked behind registration, and it's required phone number.
VK.com is Russia biggest social media and this is the reason i decide not to registed any account on it.

Cabuto

Aug 24, 2022
Attempt to edit above post again it fails and forums software breaks. Sorry for trouble but I blame fault on F95.
Siresire 2023-05
Magnet link is 1 post up ↑↑↑ change "COLONSLASHSLASH" to "://"
.torrent file in this
post (thank you Man_Den)
plaintext link
threads/mmd-discussion-sharing.139994/post-11136401

If both break title on btdig com is [MMD] siresire 2023-05 but btdig version has less trackers and because in future may be slow or dead.

Others I search for to make share, if you have send message please
avharu, mmdnest, bambina, notdevault, mmdcraft_k, sodevs, yapi, dead-man, ajiou, naitokoubou, hentaitree, roger, lukas36, samOne, genesismmd, sainthill, s2sp, vispocc, xxbb5946, mmdmarusu, gura toon mmd (gurammd), uozumiMMD, ruanruandou, raxshiro, earthship, xwenwen, cerodier, ulm2, poltato rendering, ecchy18, West4826, 煌めく星 (kirameku_hoshi)
Redoing the torrent files completly because the old one have all tracker in just 1 line
This one have all tracker fixed so expected better connection
Also if anyone got a new one after 2023-5 up to the newest release and shared it here or already downloaded siresire 2023-05 and helping in seeding the torrent to solved the speed problem would be much appreciated.

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
Hey guys, new to MMD and I have a question..
Why do many artists have patreon/etc but upload the same videos for free on iwara? Doesn't seem like good business! Just curious