MMD discussion/sharing

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
I just found that is a work in progress that was unfortunately never finished. I really like the concept, it features dancing in a club that starts out normal enough, but gets more and more sexual.
Anyone have recommendations for videos and artists similar to this?

Yeah I just found him yesterday. He goes above and beyond. I just watched Sumeru Secret where he paid for three different voice actresses to do the characters.
I'll be honest, I don't really like when he puts VA in his videos. I prefer if it was just SFX and whatever song he uses. I find that the voices feel weird if you are used to the usual voice of the characters.

• Sad
Reactions: LZorro93

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Have you seen Bengugu's animations? They are amazing
Bengugu was also one of those good animators where i've got to make exception because normally i don't like looking at more than 1 penis in a video but goddamn his animations are too good

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I'll be honest, I don't really like when he puts VA in his videos. I prefer if it was just SFX and whatever song he uses. I find that the voices feel weird if you are used to the usual voice of the characters.
I went through his whole Patreon and he always seems to include a non-voiced version. The sexy lady sounds really add to the video, but that's just my opinion.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017

Anyone got the Clara or Silverwolf videos?
I thought the Silver Wolf one looked pretty cool but it's 10 dollars. I checked through his catalog and didn't really like it that much to justify it. He is able to put out so much content because he frequently reuses the same Koikatsu scenes. The Silver Wolf sex scenes are even shot in the Love Hotel map from the base game.

Last edited:

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
I thought the Silver Wolf one looked pretty cool but it's 10 dollars. I checked through his catalog and didn't really like it that much to justify it. He is able to put out so much content because he reuses the same Koikatsu scenes. The Silver Wolf sex scenes are even shot in the Love Hotel map from the base game.
Yes, because a lot of kk authors have created a lot of scenes.
Some authors use those scenes and combine them.
Because it's convenient. But good authors add their own ideas to them. Or add plot and more beautiful characters to give their work a different feel.
The lazy ones just use Scenery. Just with different colors.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Yes, because a lot of kk authors have created a lot of scenes.
Some authors use those scenes and combine them.
Because it's convenient. But good authors add their own ideas to them. Or add plot and more beautiful characters to give their work a different feel.
The lazy ones just use Scenery. Just with different colors.
I didn't mean to imply that reusing scenes is always bad, it just depends on how frequently. Reusing the same old scenes is boring. But if people are willing to pay for it more power to them. I do particularly like custom made Koikatsu like what Choirbox and Mastapov do.

Last edited:

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
I didn't mean to imply that reusing scenes is always bad, it just depends on how frequently. Reusing the same old scenes is boring. But if people are willing to pay for it more power to them. I do particularly like custom made Koikatsu like what Choirbox and others do.
Yes price. An excellent or great author. Need help from supporters. A little money. Can help him buy a better model. Better computer. Better work content and find someone to dub. Yes Let him live without worries. Better create excellent and more attractive works. So there are great authors. Please support them. I myself have supported several excellent authors. But I can’t support more good authors.

ikko

Feb 14, 2020
If someone have these works, please upload

ikko

Feb 14, 2020
Thank you.
It's a pity that most of the past videos are not available

Mona's Thumbs Up, etc.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017

Anyone got the Clara or Silverwolf videos?
I bought the $10 tier. It will be imported to the animal site. The Clara variant is $30 so you're out of luck on that one. He's using a novel (at least to me) way to hide the DL links by putting them in the image subtext. If that doesn't show up let me know and I'll share the Mega decrypt key.
Edit: My imports keep failing. I posted on Partychan so the admin will take a look at it, hopefully.

Last edited: