MMD discussion/sharing

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I'm in a happy mood now. So I will share my . It has all of his scenes besides KeQing X Aether and Bronya X Mob_03. If anyone has those I would be extremely grateful. For videos with SFX and music variants I only have the latter unfortunately.
Edit: Added the files OguriCY shared and found the Nilou SFX only version.
Last full animation we are missing is Bronya X Mob_03.

I'd like to request a couple things if anyone has them. All of Eivakossen aka Tenet's content is available on Kemono except for the 2023 Kokomi February Video Suite and his new Keqing videos. but I don't have any way to download it. I found the Kokomi sex video and dance video, but I'm missing the sex dance.

It's a long shot, but I was also wondering if anyone here has any of the 4K videos past what was on Kemono. I found three of them so far which are available here. I was planning on subbing for them but now he's closed his accounts just like BigG and so many other wonderful Chinese artists.

Last edited:

OguriCY

Jul 15, 2023
I'm in a happy mood now. So I will share my . It has all of his scenes besides KeQing X Aether and Bronya X Mob_03. If anyone has those I would be extremely grateful. For videos with SFX and music variants I only have the latter unfortunately.

I'd like to request a couple things if anyone has them. All of Eivakossen aka Tenet's content is available on Kemono except for the 2023 Kokomi February Video Suite and his new Keqing videos. but I don't have any way to download it. I found the Kokomi sex video and dance video, but I'm missing the sex dance.

It's a long shot, but I was also wondering if anyone here has any of the 4K videos past what was on Kemono. I found three of them so far which are available here. I was planning on subbing for them but now he's closed his accounts just like BigG and so many other wonderful Chinese artists.
added some(8 videos), but missing Bronya X Mob_03

Last edited:

HentaiTroll

Oct 28, 2017

eivakossen/TENET's Keqing is on rule34:

If you're looking specifically for 4k, then
It's missing a couple of things, including the first Keqing video (hilariously, whoever posted it mixed up lmsk's mona videos for the 5minute Keqing video), but it's something. I personally don't keep a lot of 4k since it's mostly file size bloat.

mrjumble

Dec 28, 2022
How about this 2 from guys? I've been searching for this for a long time but couldn't find it anywhere.

wayne001

Jul 19, 2023
who has these video?

Reactions: LZorro93

Pouka974

Oct 22, 2022

porcodio

Dec 20, 2017
Wait, just 1 dollar? What a deal!
C-Tier : VIP Packs
To view this content, you must be a member of at $3 or more

Already a qualifying Patreon member? to access this content.

eeeeeeeenjoy

Jul 16, 2020
eivakossen/TENET's Keqing is on rule34:

If you're looking specifically for 4k, then
It's missing a couple of things, including the first Keqing video (hilariously, whoever posted it mixed up lmsk's mona videos for the 5minute Keqing video), but it's something. I personally don't keep a lot of 4k since it's mostly file size bloat.
here

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
here
You absolute legend. I quite like Tenet's content. I loooove his but sadly it stutters quite a lot. A couple of his older vids had this issue and he was able to fix them so I hope he is able to fix that one too.

Last edited: