MMD discussion/sharing

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
I saw the most recent video was shared, but does anyone have his other videos? Fantastic new artist

Reactions: LZorro93

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I'm new to MMD so please send me your favorite sex dances. I don't mean sex scenes during a dance routine, I mean literally having sex and dancing at the same time like in . This one's okay, but I'm sure there's got to be something out there that will really wow me. Thanks guys.

Speaking of being wowed by something, I really really liked . A lot of creativity went into this one. He strips her in unique and fun ways as the scene progresses. It has lots of cool details and the setting is super neat. The camera work, the editing, and the sex are all superb.

Last edited:

HentaiTroll

Oct 28, 2017
I'm new to MMD so please send me your favorite sex dances. I don't mean sex scenes during a dance routine, I mean literally having sex and dancing at the same time like in . This one's okay, but I'm sure there's got to be something out there that will really wow me. Thanks guys.

Speaking of being wowed by something, I really really liked . A lot of creativity went into this one. He strips her in unique and fun ways as the scene progresses. It has lots of cool details and the setting is super neat. The camera work, the editing, and the sex are all superb.
You may be interested in . His sex videos are once in a blue moon now, but they used to be more common when he first started uploading.
Here's a list of dead creators that mixed sex with dancing: , , , (aka ), ,
I figured that I'd mention people that are no longer active since you'd be less likely to have them mentioned.

I wish you luck in finding something you enjoy. Looking through iwara once per day yields variable results and even when you find a creator you like, they tend to either completely die (most common), start rehashing animations/models just to justify a $5 patreon tier (pretty common), or simply bail once they get enough money (kinda like Pink).

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020

makes some literal sex dances. It's creative but mostly hilarious. The sound effects and the motions crack me up

Reactions: hwuaa