MMD discussion/sharing

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Wow this one was really good! I haven't seen an MMD that combines the sex and the dancing so well. I loved it! It's a shame that the artist stopped making videos. I hope they come back one day because they have serious talent.
Thank you for sharing it.

Last edited:

farom

Nov 13, 2020
I have heard subscribestar is age tolerant yet with no censorship laws, anyone know otherwise?

No idea, tried exploring kem's telegram channels but there wasn't much to do with them, mostly shitposting and furry art share. Don't think there's much of anyone sharing in there but I also might be wrong.
Last time I checked early this year it was all shitposting and shitting on newfags.
It's a free service so I really can't complain, but god its was so cringe.

As for the PMs, sorry I'm not sharing anything privately, I want it too be as anonymous and publicly accessible as kemono uploads are.

natsugajeel2000

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone have a collection or any vids from gentieman910? His kemono only has valid links for the most recent uploads, everything else is dead?

Reactions: jowishg

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Anyone have a collection or any vids from gentieman910? His kemono only has valid links for the most recent uploads, everything else is dead?
Yeah sadly links expire after some time, you can still ask for them if you are supporting him though