MMD discussion/sharing

jibanzhiyuan

Oct 3, 2022
would anyone share the three high quality video of 7pupu grwhy and Kotarou3990 i will really appreciate it ,thanks!

Throwaway1A

Oct 4, 2021
Does anyone have the newest Mokemokebox video? Either my Iwara is glitching out or he deleted it cause I can see the thumbnail but when I click on it the page goes to 404 HTTP error.

thomas19997

Dec 17, 2017
looking for the recent stuff Madei- did, can anyone share?
also interested!
just on a side note, how would you categorize the 3d videos?are those MMD or just "eastern 3D"?
I once foundout it could be called "VaM" short for "Virt-A-Mate",but I'm not sure if that applies here since its just a 3D tool

basically I am trying to find more stuff like this myself

kagaren

Jan 16, 2021
also interested!
just on a side note, how would you categorize the 3d videos?are those MMD or just "eastern 3D"?
I once foundout it could be called "VaM" short for "Virt-A-Mate",but I'm not sure if that applies here since its just a 3D tool

basically I am trying to find more stuff like this myself
Usually depends on what software the artist is using. It could be MMD, Blender, SFM, Honey Select 2, 3D Custom Girl, Custom Order Maid 3D, Koikatsu, and whatever else is out there.

thomas19997

Dec 17, 2017
Usually depends on what software the artist is using. It could be MMD, Blender, SFM, Honey Select 2, 3D Custom Girl, Custom Order Maid 3D, Koikatsu, and whatever else is out there.
I see, thanks!
in that case if I am asking already, does somebody have a few OG artists for this genre that one would recommend and that i can look for stuff elsewhere?

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Does anyone have the newest Mokemokebox video? Either my Iwara is glitching out or he deleted it cause I can see the thumbnail but when I click on it the page goes to 404 HTTP error.
IWARA, he's in blacklist mode. Avoid new users. Laurie.R18G.Veterinary. R18G. You may not even be able to search for them. In addition, the videos will be transferred to the server's storage area after a certain period of time. Usually it takes 3 to 5 business days for the video to be unavailable for viewing.

Reactions: Throwaway1A