MMD discussion/sharing

pear cter

Nov 19, 2021
Does anyone keep the video of 猫又sama❤? it is Dr.Mei clips form Honkai. The author seems to have been removed from iwara.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
isnt he finally change the schedule to 1 month for new vid, and another month for plus vers.?
His schedule has always been 1 month WIP and SFX of his latest animation and the next month full animation of said WIP. It was usually at the second week of the month but that changed with his Sumeru work because of IRL problems and he end up releasing at the end of the month. He said that he want to go back to his old schedule of release things mid month but it's going to take some time for it.

jerf89

Jan 19, 2022
Anyone have wusssqyj collection? his Bronya dancing videos are gold!

Jan 4, 2018
Can anyone explain to me gentleman910's plans? Both senior and VIP plans look the same, but can you access and download all his videos to date, or just the recent month's one? Asking as when I translate the page, the translation says in bold "you can download this month"?

AnosVoldigoad

Apr 6, 2022
His schedule has always been 1 month WIP and SFX of his latest animation and the next month full animation of said WIP. It was usually at the second week of the month but that changed with his Sumeru work because of IRL problems and he end up releasing at the end of the month. He said that he want to go back to his old schedule of release things mid month but it's going to take some time for it.
do you know if he said something about blue archive in his last patreon post?

6Ks

Mar 2, 2021
Does somebody here have SH1N3T1s Videos from his Patreon? Would even pay for that via Paypal

ausmasu

May 26, 2023
do anyone had or got harimau-mmd/ハリマ post?
i think he will move to fantia

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
Does somebody here have SH1N3T1s Videos from his Patreon? Would even pay for that via Paypal

If you are willing to pay for it, why not just go through his patreon...?

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
do you know if he said something about blue archive in his last patreon post?
I don't know. I asked the same thing a couple of pages before. What I explained was what he said a month or two ago when someone asked him about his release schedule in twitter

Jun 18, 2017
sharing some stuff,

newest dd_dd

Just discovered this one through you. Do you have any of their other vids? Do they only post on fantia?

Edit: I found their iwara

farom

Nov 13, 2020
do anyone had or got harimau-mmd/ハリマ post?
i think he will move to fantia

Yeah, I too wonder whether he will repost his older paywall content.

Reactions: TsingAn