H08爱宕-lamb.exe

How to open these exe files?

Henly

Mar 29, 2023
anyone have this?

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
I know now how to bought it without bank acc. enjoy
If possible, could you share what your solution was? I've been employed without interruption for nearly 20 years but I've never had a credit card or bank account in my life. I'm not from the U.S. or any of the five eyes nations and I suspect you are not either. Pre-paid card I'm guessing? maybe an intermediary payment processor service?

Reactions: RGZ34

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
If possible, could you share what your solution was? I've been employed without interruption for nearly 20 years but I've never had a credit card or bank account in my life. I'm not from the U.S. or any of the five eyes nations and I suspect you are not either. Pre-paid card I'm guessing? maybe an intermediary payment processor service?
I've been using toracoin, it works perfectly because you can buy toracoins by most mobile payment app and bitcash is the one i'm using to buy toracoin. Then use those toracoins at fantia. 1 coin is 1 yen

Reactions: Reyas and RGZ34

MRMAN1245

Apr 2, 2021
the other way to pay without bank acc is to buy toracoins. I use gcash method to buy it

Reactions: RGZ34

Gugugulee

Oct 16, 2022
Hey guys, I love mmd too but I have a question for you all.
Don't you care about mmd models & motions than the videos? Because there are some software which can import mmd models , hence you can do whatever with your models and motions you have.
There are many really cool R-18 models, but many of them are not in our hands. If you got the models and motions, with Blender you can make one vid... not that easy, but not that hard.