MMD discussion/sharing

LZorro93

Apr 18, 2021
I'm the only one who gets this Error?

"No connection attempt made: Possible security issue

Firefox detected a problem and did not invoke c5.kemono.party. Either the website is set up incorrectly or the date and/or time on this computer is incorrect.

The website's certificate has probably expired, which is why Firefox cannot establish an encrypted connection."

I wanted to download some Picures with a zip file

ko!2eponk

Oct 16, 2022
no you are not only

Firefox detected a problem and did not invoke c5.kemono.party. Either the website is set up incorrectly or the date and/or time on this computer is incorrect.

The website's certificate has probably expired, which is why Firefox cannot establish an encrypted connection."

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020

have you tried the alternative one? kemono.su

Reactions: LZorro93

MeowEX

Jun 15, 2021

This is the higher res version~

=======================================

Also I need help if anyone can convert this into MEGA or Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

here

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018
the other way to pay without bank acc is to buy toracoins. I use gcash method to buy it
There's also Tokyo Otaku Mode, I believe was the name -
For some people (me, for instance) tora coins or in general jpn to other currencies exchanges are blocked from fantias domain and that one external shop was the only functional way to come through. You need to make an account and all, and perhaps isn't always very convenient but they had a special first time offer, so why not.

wretchedegg

Jul 26, 2020
There's also Tokyo Otaku Mode, I believe was the name -
For some people (me, for instance) tora coins or in general jpn to other currencies exchanges are blocked from fantias domain and that one external shop was the only functional way to come through. You need to make an account and all, and perhaps isn't always very convenient but they had a special first time offer, so why not.
I also buy tora coins from otakumode, for some reason my credit cards don't work anymore on fantia, so it is a good option.

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
I also buy tora coins from otakumode, for some reason my credit cards don't work anymore on fantia, so it is a good option.
Becoz you , we are filthy gaijins :ROFLMAO:

DMM also reject foreign credit cards since a year or two year a go
Now every game i play need to top up from DMM point instead
I used to top up from credit card , now i top up from a middle man instead

• Sad
Reactions: REIKAMISHI