MMD discussion/sharing

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Also, kemono updated as well, but no link??? Sadge

View attachment 2932353
Oh... Because he thinks he's losing members because he's losing work. So he's using a lot of methods to prevent it. Like only sending links privately. On patreon, there are only introductory pictures. And only the highest $15 gets the month's sex work. $30 gets the first 5 months' sex work. But really. I don't like his work. After all, it's not as good as other authors. The high price is one of the reasons. And the repetitive nature is too much. The same heroine in a dancing piece. It can be used as a striptease. Swimsuit. Leather and a lot of other duplicates with different clothes. And even if there are more than one heroine. But you'll find the height is the same. The body is the same. Just different faces and hair styles. So I'm not really interested in him. After all, I paid 15 bucks for that piece of sex. I didn't think it was worth it.

elfuhrerino

Apr 19, 2018
But really. I don't like his work. After all, it's not as good as other authors. The high price is one of the reasons. And the repetitive nature is too much.
Yea, very hit or miss tbh.
Some of his works are good, others are just boring and uninspired.

However...if anyone had that link...I wouldn't be one to complain for sure.

UsoppNekko

Apr 26, 2022
I see master PAISEN uploaded an uncensored version of his last video so I wonder if he also did the same for past videos and I missed it.

natsugajeel2000

Jan 4, 2018
kemono updated!

BUT

Am I too blind to see it or does anyone know what the password is?

View attachment 2932340
How does this work exactly? I tried a few of his other new posts and clicked all images. Is it a safety feature that only patrons can see? Seems more confusing than him pming the password to patrons

jerf89

Jan 19, 2022
How does this work exactly? I tried a few of his other new posts and clicked all images. Is it a safety feature that only patrons can see? Seems more confusing than him pming the password to patrons
It is, the post only provide the first part of the mega link, the rest of the mega link is there as subtext of the first pic of the each patreon post, so if you dont have access to his patreon you cant see the "password".

wretchedegg

Jul 26, 2020
I see master PAISEN uploaded an uncensored version of his last video so I wonder if he also did the same for past videos and I missed it.
Nope the last uncensored video was the “Harem” one then he made a post saying he won’t upload uncensored content anymore but recently he released that masterpiece you’re talking about

Reactions: UsoppNekko

UsoppNekko

Apr 26, 2022
Nope the last uncensored video was the “Harem” one then he made a post saying he won’t upload uncensored content anymore but recently he released that masterpiece you’re talking about
Do you have that uncensored version of that previous video? I missed it

sharpeyed555

Dec 13, 2018
anyone know the password for this?

says first commenters username, i cant see his fanbox comments.