MMD discussion/sharing

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Anyone have ひょろり魚rx's work besides from whats in iwara?
I found someoneupscaling or adding sound to one of his old works from the fc? or early iwara before it was renamed to iwara?

One of the comments said there was a sequel wherethe female mc is pregnant. Anyone have it? Or even the original version?

ko!2eponk

Oct 16, 2022
search ひょろり魚rx on

I found someoneupscaling or adding sound to one of his old works from the fc? or early iwara before it was renamed to iwara?

One of the comments said there was a sequel wherethe female mc is pregnant. Anyone have it? Or even the original version?

Reactions: JLP603

currly30

Nov 22, 2020

MMD Fans seems to have a few as well. Though nothing new.

Reactions: renkon14 and JLP603

ko!2eponk

Oct 16, 2022
have you looked on mmdfans? there is a lot of videos not sure is there any shenhe because there is a lot of hieroglyphs

Does anyone have the shenhe videos of this guy in iwara 深田メイ he made everything and i mean everything private pls if anyone has it share it

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020

This editor of sound version starts to draw my curiosity, he also makes insect stuff.

Last edited: