MMD discussion/sharing

natsugajeel2000

Jan 4, 2018
I was saying upper link, not video site
Yeah I managed to make an account, but he's right, you need to be a vip to watch it. However I did find the newest vids of nyanyao on southplus through a baidu link, so if anyone can download that and share would be great:

Pass:3n57

nous639#

Oct 21, 2021
よくある「コイカツ」シーン動画です。
兄弟たち、この作者について何か情報を持っていますか?

Jupaso

Oct 16, 2018
Would anyone have the newer jic_jic videos? The ones he said would have the nude version only on a new monthly folder
Am also looking for a older one, that was deleted from mega: Money - Pyrrha NSFW

teemojay

Jan 10, 2023
Yeah I managed to make an account, but he's right, you need to be a vip to watch it. However I did find the newest vids of nyanyao on southplus through a baidu link, so if anyone can download that and share would be great:

Pass:3n57
Opening these zips requires other passwords

lezgoepike

Feb 27, 2023

does anyone have anything from maplehut? used to be known as DomeFeather but now swapped to this on all platforms. kemono does not have the profile for his account yet

Reactions: urmy34

LZorro93

Apr 18, 2021

does anyone have anything from maplehut? used to be known as DomeFeather but now swapped to this on all platforms. kemono does not have the profile for his account yet
He posts a free Link in every Video, but i copied this is from his Patreon

I don't think that's DomeFeather New Account. i only said that in my old Post, because of his first Post

"Hi, I'm new writer MapleHutCat.

I inherited my style from a certain teacher. I am sorry that he has recently withdrawn from this stage. Thanks to his long-term support and guidance, I finally have some ability to publish my own works.

Next I will bring you my work, I hope you like it"

And a pro like DomeFeather wouldn't post a mega Link in his patreon, only noobs do that

Last edited: