MMD discussion/sharing

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Do u mean such kind of vid?
be
But there are also excellent creators who combine and make their own sex cards to use.
Then the skin of the feet looks better.
For example

But there are also many direct splices, so I won't give you an example.

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018
any hero 冰镇大西瓜's videos? mega plz

Zizs

Dec 13, 2021
Gracias por el consejo. Encontré 3 videos más de buena calidad, pero supongo que no tiene el resto.

¿Quizás tengas su último vídeo? ( )

¡Gracias!
[/CITA]
Gracias por compartir el archivo que estaba en el enlace a mega; sexo pov con haku y bremerton,

wretchedegg

Jul 26, 2020
be
But there are also excellent creators who combine and make their own sex cards to use.
Then the skin of the feet looks better.
For example

But there are also many direct splices, so I won't give you an example.
Nice recommendations, I like KK videos but when the creators make videos with a ntr story or incest not just random sex scene mixed together . For example I recently discovered hrenit, his works are good.

MARKSAAAIN

Nov 9, 2022
Yeah I managed to make an account, but he's right, you need to be a vip to watch it. However I did find the newest vids of nyanyao on southplus through a baidu link, so if anyone can download that and share would be great:

Pass:3n57
The downloaded file requires a password 。゚ヽ(゚´Д`)ノ゚。

Reactions: Enderface29

LZorro93

Apr 18, 2021
Does anyone have aapplemmd collection ? all link on kemono already dead

Search for "aapplemmd" here, i posted all Videos i have in Pixeldrain
And i added 5 Videos

Last edited:

Touhoufan2

Sep 24, 2017
Reposting my comment about upscaling from O-Dio's thread, some people might be interested.

If anyone wants to do similar upscaling of videos as the ones we've seen for . You need to get Topaz video AI premium, and I recommend getting as well for better interpolations if you don't want to waste your time with rendering. (You might need a good Graphic Card but it's significantly faster.) Frame interpolation with Topaz is alright, there isn't any notable difference between this AI and the one used by Flowframe, except for the fact that if you want to upscale a video to 4k within Topaz and maybe get 120fps you just can't. Frame interpolation with Flowframes is technically better, but it probably doesn't matter that much for MMDs videos.

On Topaz I recommend you to use presets before changing anything. You can use 4k60fps, but I've seen less artifacts for some animations if you just upscale a video to 4k with the original frame rate. So just upscale your video to 4k and do not change the frame rate.

As for the filters :
- Don't use Stabilization
- Nor Motion Deblur

And unselect "Frame Interpolation" too. The thing here is to do an interpolation with Flowframes later on to get the best quality possible, OR a second rendering within Topaz but this time with your 4k video output just for interpolation. (If that's what you want to do, select the "Apollo" AI model. Chronos Fast makes it worse for MMD.)

Next, select "Enhancement" type "Progressive" with the Proteus AI model, relative to auto with 100% sharpening. If movement are really fast, just use auto. Don't touch anything else. Makes sure it's in H264 and you can render your video. Flowframes is pretty straightforward, select the recommended options and choose 60, 120, 240 or more frame per seconds. I find it better with just 60 fps. (There's a bunch of other AI model like Gaia which is supposed to be better for computer generated video, but on all my tests, Proteus seems to be the better one in every way.)

to some upscale i've made from god tier / old school MMD creators like Furui, YunaTBM, @nubioda and @mmdmonmon. It goes from 720p to 4k60fps, file size is pretty decent thanks to the encoding process of Flowframes.

Last edited: