MMD discussion/sharing

Henly

Mar 29, 2023

iwara
fantia
Oh my god! My favorite Patreon has been erased! Does anyone have his uncensored?
1697897328095.png

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
New Mystery Bang (Derpixon) is released. The download is literally just the downloadable version of the one he uploaded to Newgrounds. There is probably a higher quality version laying around his patreon maybe, but i don't have any links for it rn if it does exist, will probably spawn on Kemono later.

Download 1080P

Last edited:

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018
Man, iwara is filled with KKvmmd now..
Honestly, between the huge influx of kkmmd creators just copy pasting models and scenes, hmvs or random blender animations posted like it's r34 and an enormous number of old mmd gods just retiring without that many new talents coming up to replace them it just feels like the "good old" times of mmd and iwara in general are gone. Doesn't help that the site itself has completely fucked over its own reputation for months and nowadays a lot of more inventive creators just stick to patreon/fantia/fanbox to make some coin.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Honestly, between the huge influx of kkmmd creators just copy pasting models and scenes, hmvs or random blender animations posted like it's r34 and an enormous number of old mmd gods just retiring without that many new talents coming up to replace them it just feels like the "good old" times of mmd and iwara in general are gone. Doesn't help that the site itself has completely fucked over its own reputation for months and nowadays a lot of more inventive creators just stick to patreon/fantia/fanbox to make some coin.
What did iwara do to hurt its reputation?