MMD discussion/sharing

VortexYeo

Jul 30, 2020
Y'all can't rly blame the creators for wanting to earn money from what they make, given that it takes time and effort, why would they spend so much time and effort just to satisfy coomers for free, it's like free labour. I'm talking about those who actually make good videos

sushi1do

Jul 19, 2023
is patreon the only thing being updated on kenomo? all of the others havent been updated in a month or more

LZorro93

Apr 18, 2021
Any Updates from tom大力 (his older Videos are still on pixeldrain in this Forum)

or 小吉炖蘑菇888

Nishi321

Oct 26, 2018
anyone can share the lastest work of suisuisu ( ハチクマ )? please

huuuu576

Jul 15, 2022
It's hard to comment on IWARA's approach. After all, it's just a free platform for creators to share and advertise their work. There are undeniably people who create purely for fun. But a lot of authors are earning a living from their creations. Plus, the Shirakami incident caused a lot of good authors to disappear. Now that the incident has passed, some authors are coming back to publish their works. As for your point about posting works on other platforms, that's true, but you have to pay a fee to watch one of the authors' works. patreon fantia
fanbo all cost money to watch. The best place to advertise in the beginning is IWARA and once you have a certain amount of popularity and traffic you won't post on IWARA. It will be posted on a paid platform. The problem is that a lot of newcomers only want handguns, and KK's convenient, violent and fast sex is perfect for that audience. That's why many authors are trying to cater to this situation by releasing a lot of KK.
But when you look at the rankings, you see that the good ones are the most popular.

PS.By the way, I'd like to ask. What other platforms are there where authors post and watch for free. And there are a lot of new people and a lot of creators joining the platforms. Can you tell me about them?
Could you tell me what is shirakami incident shortly?
I'm noob here.

Justin24

Dec 26, 2021
Can anyone share Shinaosumata's (し直す又) Tingyun video please?

Fried_Squid

Dec 7, 2019
Y'all can't rly blame the creators for wanting to earn money from what they make, given that it takes time and effort, why would they spend so much time and effort just to satisfy coomers for free, it's like free labour. I'm talking about those who actually make good videos
Most creators want to make what they do because it's what they genuinely want to do and not for profit. But then you come to the conundrum of needing money to live and keep the power on and most of these creatives are already doing all this for sub-minimum wage. You can sometimes see how much a Patreon is making and 100 USD a month genuinely isn't enough to live off of for most modern countries. I'm personally of the mindset of paying for things that you actually found useful/enjoyable when it comes to online content. 5 bucks a month for something you actually like is amazingly cheap for a well made piece of animation/artwork when it should realistically cost you 2-3x that amount, maybe more. Support your artists and content creators, otherwise they will fade away and be replaced by AI and cheap, convenient alternatives.