MMD discussion/sharing

FederalK365

Apr 11, 2020
asking if anyone have wink_mmd/winktwin collection, the last link on mega got taken down

FRRJC

Jan 16, 2022
Is anyone have BAIMI丶白米 MMD Video "爱莉希雅Rainbow - A" but dance only without sex? the link is totally ded in Kemono

lottefish

Nov 25, 2022
Honestly, between the huge influx of kkmmd creators just copy pasting models and scenes, hmvs or random blender animations posted like it's r34 and an enormous number of old mmd gods just retiring without that many new talents coming up to replace them it just feels like the "good old" times of mmd and iwara in general are gone. Doesn't help that the site itself has completely fucked over its own reputation for months and nowadays a lot of more inventive creators just stick to patreon/fantia/fanbox to make some coin.
I think it's really bad that Iwara allows these copy cats to make shitty stuff to advertise and make money on this platform, you'll never see some creative new work there.
A lot of people who you think have retired, actually haven't, they've just given up on the platform.
Creators who are still making original animations, creative creators, and even newcomers, have abandoned Iwara and moved to X to continue their creative activities.

Reactions: REIKAMISHI

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
New Mystery Bang (Derpixon) is released. The download is literally just the downloadable version of the one he uploaded to Newgrounds. There is probably a higher quality version laying around his patreon maybe, but i don't have any links for it rn if it does exist, will probably spawn on Kemono later.

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
I think it's really bad that Iwara allows these copy cats to make shitty stuff to advertise and make money on this platform, you'll never see some creative new work there.
A lot of people who you think have retired, actually haven't, they've just given up on the platform.
Creators who are still making original animations, creative creators, and even newcomers, have abandoned Iwara and moved to X to continue their creative activities.
It's hard to comment on IWARA's approach. After all, it's just a free platform for creators to share and advertise their work. There are undeniably people who create purely for fun. But a lot of authors are earning a living from their creations. Plus, the Shirakami incident caused a lot of good authors to disappear. Now that the incident has passed, some authors are coming back to publish their works. As for your point about posting works on other platforms, that's true, but you have to pay a fee to watch one of the authors' works. patreon fantia
fanbo all cost money to watch. The best place to advertise in the beginning is IWARA and once you have a certain amount of popularity and traffic you won't post on IWARA. It will be posted on a paid platform. The problem is that a lot of newcomers only want handguns, and KK's convenient, violent and fast sex is perfect for that audience. That's why many authors are trying to cater to this situation by releasing a lot of KK.
But when you look at the rankings, you see that the good ones are the most popular.

PS.By the way, I'd like to ask. What other platforms are there where authors post and watch for free. And there are a lot of new people and a lot of creators joining the platforms. Can you tell me about them?

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
This is the torrent of full archives of O.N.A, can anyone download together and seed it
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:df8057fa458360f32b938a4156c7b2c5b214ae7f&dn=%5BO.N.A%5D2204~2306&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
O.N.A collection from 22/04 to 23/06

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:df8057fa458360f32b938a4156c7b2c5b214ae7f&dn=%5BO.N.A%5D2204~2306&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
Seeders are pratically dead
I'm gonna seed after I finishing downloading it until more people start seeded it.

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
New Mystery Bang (Derpixon) is released. The download is literally just the downloadable version of the one he uploaded to Newgrounds. There is probably a higher quality version laying around his patreon maybe, but i don't have any links for it rn if it does exist, will probably spawn on Kemono later.

Oh my god, he said the thing!

Reactions: Theftsorrow

lottefish

Nov 25, 2022
It's hard to comment on IWARA's approach. After all, it's just a free platform for creators to share and advertise their work. There are undeniably people who create purely for fun. But a lot of authors are earning a living from their creations. Plus, the Shirakami incident caused a lot of good authors to disappear. Now that the incident has passed, some authors are coming back to publish their works. As for your point about posting works on other platforms, that's true, but you have to pay a fee to watch one of the authors' works. patreon fantia
fanbo all cost money to watch. The best place to advertise in the beginning is IWARA and once you have a certain amount of popularity and traffic you won't post on IWARA. It will be posted on a paid platform. The problem is that a lot of newcomers only want handguns, and KK's convenient, violent and fast sex is perfect for that audience. That's why many authors are trying to cater to this situation by releasing a lot of KK.
But when you look at the rankings, you see that the good ones are the most popular.

PS.By the way, I'd like to ask. What other platforms are there where authors post and watch for free. And there are a lot of new people and a lot of creators joining the platforms. Can you tell me about them?
This ranking is basically just a ranking based on the number of views, as you can see there are a lot of copy cats on here, so this ranking is not convincing at all, it's just the personal interest of the person who made the ranking.

PS. Go explore X, X already has a large number of free works. Otherwise you can check out Nyakumi, Derpixion, where they upload their work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fried_Squid