MMD discussion/sharing

Nikorai

Mar 11, 2020
Does anyone have the full version of this? artist is ehart

I don't understand how to use this link

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Quick question about pixiv fanbox. It states on their rules that they charge u the day u join then every month between the 1st and the 5th. If I joined a creator on the 1st, would i be charged once or double during that time period 1-5th?
Personally I prefer to sub at 3'rd day of the month
And then bail at 28-31 or at the end of month , 3-5 hour before JST changing day
Same thing to Patreon-Fantia

aeblel

May 4, 2023
I found the two videos and uploaded everything to pixeldrain but before I could even share the link one of the videos got flagged for doxxing? Specifically no.7, and now I'm banned from uploading. Never even shared the link and it already got reported what a fucking joke.

Anyway if you have wallpaper engine go , I think he has all of them in high res except for video no. 38.
Oh, that's great, thanks for the hint.
Regarding pixeldrain - got the same issue with #7 instantly removed for some violation. However I wasn't banned lol and after I changed some metadata it uploaded just fine

Last edited:

artorgias

Jul 4, 2020
I found the two videos and uploaded everything to pixeldrain but before I could even share the link one of the videos got flagged for doxxing? Specifically no.7, and now I'm banned from uploading. Never even shared the link and it already got reported what a fucking joke.

Anyway if you have wallpaper engine go , I think he has all of them in high res except for video no. 38.

Could you upload the non r18 versions too, you know just for completion's sake.
i only have half the non18 versions but ill upload them in a bit

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope you will support Веngugu. It's worth its money.
I was just uploading this myself right now lmao. I'll still let it finish since it's a gofile and not everyone has PD patreon account.

Also yes, please support BenG, it's legit only 5$ for such good content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: