MMD discussion/sharing

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
untyommd has been updated on the kemono site.
I can't seem to download it.

Oh...that's because he knows about the existence of kemono. So the link he gave is privately given to members. This can only be done by waiting for the hero or by you becoming a member to sponsor him.

d84busty

Jan 13, 2020
untyommd has been updated on the kemono site.
I can't seem to download it.

only free comment were uploaded,
you should wait

Jan 4, 2018
Quick question about pixiv fanbox. It states on their rules that they charge u the day u join then every month between the 1st and the 5th. If I joined a creator on the 1st, would i be charged once or double during that time period 1-5th?

Mango0

Sep 20, 2023
Quick question about pixiv fanbox. It states on their rules that they charge u the day u join then every month between the 1st and the 5th. If I joined a creator on the 1st, would i be charged once or double during that time period 1-5th?
no, you wouldn't so no worries. if you joined on the 1st of x month, you would be automatically counted as you have already paid for x month

Reactions: natsugajeel2000

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
when you click that subs button,
they will redirect you to payment method page.
You can see the "Next payment" date there.

for example, mine below show next payment would be 1st Nov, so i will get charged again at 1st

1698751020266.png

about your question.
Not all payment processes will be processed immediately, some payment methods take time to confirm.
Therefore, there is usually a delay of several days before the payment is processed. in this case, if your annual payment is not paid on the first day, then they will try again and usually by the 5th the payment has been processed.

Reactions: natsugajeel2000
Sep 17, 2022
when you click that subs button,
they will redirect you to payment method page.
You can see the "Next payment" date there.

for example, mine below show next payment would be 1st Nov, so i will get charged again at 1st

View attachment 3048757

about your question.
Not all payment processes will be processed immediately, some payment methods take time to confirm.
Therefore, there is usually a delay of several days before the payment is processed. in this case, if your annual payment is not paid on the first day, then they will try again and usually by the 5th the payment has been processed.
can i ask if i want to try the fanbox for 1 month then how i cancel the auto payment next month

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
can i ask if i want to try the fanbox for 1 month then how i cancel the auto payment next month
u need to manually cancel the subs at last day of the month.
just go to the page u support, click "supported" on the page banner on upper the right, click change plan, > update payment method, > stop being a fan

Reactions: amomomo

plsgimme

Aug 24, 2017
Since the link is dead - I uploaded what I have from WHITE Woods (小林大白):

It's not full, just the stuff that I personally like. Everything is high-bitrate from creator's mega folder, except 22 and 34 (those are low-bitrate from iwara). So if anyone got those in HQ - please share.
I found the two videos and uploaded everything to pixeldrain but before I could even share the link one of the videos got flagged for doxxing? Specifically no.7, and now I'm banned from uploading. Never even shared the link and it already got reported what a fucking joke.

Anyway if you have wallpaper engine go , I think he has all of them in high res except for video no. 38.

here is 113,114 moyuu
Could you upload the non r18 versions too, you know just for completion's sake.

Last edited: